Do you have your time to gamble?

Featured Comment

On 8/14/2019 at 7:56 PM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys, 

Have been wondering if you guys play at a certain time and a certain day just because you feel you're luckiest that time and if you lose you will be calmer than every other time you would? 

I personally do and I gamble on evenings or early mornings, when do you gamble? 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

Yes, I have it all day all the way gambling xD I study at home and I have a lot of free time

On 8/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys, 

Have been wondering if you guys play at a certain time and a certain day just because you feel you're luckiest that time and if you lose you will be calmer than every other time you would? 

I personally do and I gamble on evenings or early mornings, when do you gamble? 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

no, i play when i have balnce or money and im not busy , not doing anything, i think gambling is my past time, and also i am now addicted to it.

Yes I do lol. And I had created a topic on it stating the reason why I played at that particular time which i think is deleted so I'll create that topic later lol. 

Definitely early morning keeps our mind calm so we can definitely bet with a cool mind at that moment! But I don't get much time in morning these days sadly. 

I play mostly on afternoon and evening when I get the most of energy.