Is really need to spam to recieve tips form rainbot?

htetaungxx

Featured Comment

Guys, everyday I saw that some people are spaming when they saw that, rains are coming form rainsbot. Some chat are really can't understand what they type such as no conversion with "lol" "wew" "wow" "aaa" like they accidentally touch on keyboard and click enter.
As my opnion we don't need to do that, and when we do like that we got decrease chance to got rains and if we do too much like that rainsbot didn't come to us because of spaming. That's is not only happen by hour. It's happen at leaset 1week to 1month or forver guys. Because I been happen like that last april whole month and no one can help u about this even eddie. We should becareful about this.

3 minutes ago, StoneDragon said:

If stake team wont update they chat bot, there nothing to too , if they fix bot and add spam world there and people get mute they leave and stake dont want it , so they let secret spam.

They didn't even know untill they got mute. rainbot blacklist is never announce. :D 

Funny but I didn't notice any spam in the chat. I have seen spam in challenges room that's for sure lol. Other than that the chat on stake seems like very well modarated comparing to other places I have seen, so big plus for stake for that. And noobs don't spam chat because you need to wage at least $100 to be able to talk in chat. So people who you talk about are well established stakers. In this case shame on them. But to be honest I don't see there is any big problem with spam.

3 minutes ago, cryptonesiac said:

lol, wew and wow can be a genuine reaction to something that has been said before (or for example a bet ID with an outstanding result).

aaa or single letters are a bit less genuine and should be watched closely. But I have the idea that moderators have a good view on the situation and do the right thing.

I mean there is no bet ID or somthing like that funny converstion. Oftenly it just happen in race time or challenge. Mostly when they did when eddie is coming. :D

9 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

Guys, everyday I saw that some people are spaming when they saw that, rains are coming form rainsbot. Some chat are really can't understand what they type such as no conversion with "lol" "wew" "wow" "aaa" like they accidentally touch on keyboard and click enter.
As my opnion we don't need to do that, and when we do like that we got decrease chance to got rains and if we do too much like that rainsbot didn't come to us because of spaming. That's is not only happen by hour. It's happen at leaset 1week to 1month or forver guys. Because I been happen like that last april whole month and no one can help u about this even eddie. We should becareful about this.

I totally agree with you because a lot of spam chat is wow wow nice and others making us not even going to get a minimum rain bot chat it should be about 20 to 30 words to get rainbot and usually we also have to wager or play too to be able to  rain from a bot.

1 minute ago, wngo123 said:

Funny but I didn't notice any spam in the chat. I have seen spam in challenges room that's for sure lol. Other than that the chat on stake seems like very well modarated comparing to other places I have seen, so big plus for stake for that. And noobs don't spam chat because you need to wage at least $100 to be able to talk in chat. So people who you talk about are well established stakers. In this case shame on them. But to be honest I don't see there is any big problem with spam.

U joking right lol. come tomorow chat room and u see spam and it not hard to make spam farming account 100dollars 1.01 payout and boom u have ur farming account lol

These spam words often appear in the chat room ... even so, it seems like the moderator doesn't just leave them alone ... it's just that the moderator still gives them a chance to realize their mistakes ...
if within a few days, those who have a spam conversation in the chat room still repeat their mistakes, the moderator will take strict action against them by muting their accounts ...
this really needs to be done, because the words of spam are certainly disturbing other gamblers who are chatting in the chat room.
and this happens most often if Rainbot is there and some friends share tips on their winnings, but some people don't get it ... then they will get angry and make spam words in the chat room ..

Really what we need is wager guys, you can't recieve anything with only meanless chatting and also without wager. We just need to wager before 40sec or 1min before rains. And even u recieve rains with chatting, but can't easily to get huge rains without wager that moment. That's why wager is really what we needed.

3 minutes ago, StoneDragon said:

In 20min if u chat and wager, i thinks ur wager amount must be at least 1 dollar. then u have bigger change to get rain

Yap I mean that is we what we need to recieve it. And rainsbot never ever warring or anonunce when put us on blacklist and noone can help about that, and it's take too long to recieve back. I been happen whole last april. But some of people who are free farming money is really careless these things because if they got like that, they will open next account. But we got really annoy when we betting in trouble, sometime this make our browser crashed. And really scare to play crash game during race. :D 

4 hours ago, cryptonesiac said:

But I have the idea that moderators have a good view on the situation and do the right thing.

I agree as they usually have a good handle on the situation.  There is one sure way not to get muted... don't say or comment anything that could be considered spam... easy solution.

I got blacklisted by rainbot. Knocked the support but they are not telling me the truth about my blacklisting. As a result  for past week rainbot excluded me from rain. So be carefull. though i do not spam like you said. Maybe i am thinking leaving stake. its no fun if u do not get something from rain. Right guys???

Didn't know this before. Though I have never tried to get rain by spamming on chat. Even I'm too less active on chat. But after rolling some with deposit if I say something on chat I get rain sometimes. But I don't know how the rain bot works actually. It's random but random people need to do something so that they are qualified to get rain at chat. 

Archived