Stake Forum
wngo123

Anyone else have the same problem?

Featured Comment

I have literally never hit any big  multiplier. Nothing above 100x. And I do try almost every time when there is telegram challenge on Keno. But nothing, absolutely nothing. So even if I can't hit with zero bet amount or some 1 satoshi I'm not even gonna try gamble more money.sometimes I just do 100 satoshi or 300 to see how it goes. No luck at all. If I didn't see others win then I would assume the game is broken. lol

Same thing for me. I've never hit something over 100x with an actual bet, unless there is a rollhunt in chat and i have to hit 270x or something, but even then when I'm not close to hitting it, multiple people have already done it. I guess keno is just not meant for me and i'm gonna stick to playing crash/limbo.

Im the same way with Plinko. But I don't really feel this with Keno. I seem to do fairly well hitting keno patterns or multipliers. I should definitely play it when I have money to play with.

It looks like Keno is only for a few people ... 🤔🤔

I also seem to have never hit a big multiplication while hunting keno games ... it's hard ... even really hard to get a big multiplication played by keno ...

even until last week during the keno weekly challenge, I spent a lot of satoshi to solve the challenge ...

now only luck can answer when hunting for victory in keno game ..

I was like that a few months ago, wasn't winning even after 1k rolls trying for multipliers like x50 or even less! That was happening until I did higher bets and won 6/6 like 4 times so far. I guess that keno needs way too much luck and patience.

The time to hit a high multiplier is rare, but possible with luck and timing, sometimes in the condition or mood of a player, and most of all if we are allowed to win by the game.

Try to select a high multiplier and stop if you sense the outcome of the play is consuming your bank roll, dont allow to be busted, and try again. Believe me it will green in favor of you,  if you didnt seen yet on your rolls the high multipliers try it next time, and if not just stop and try again, we cant hit a high multiplier because we afraid to try and lose our coins. If you have seen the HR high multipliers are possible, and they hit that because they tried, well if we stop trying we also stop winning, at least we experienced and tried we can handle better next time the situation and learn our limitations.

Goodluck for more rolls.

Thanks/