Stake Forum
sankasanka

MEGARACE top 100 to 50

Featured Comment

hey guys

As you know satudays megarace top 50 players who share standings on twitter get notable price.

That price for top 100 players before last two weeks. price double and limit decrase to top 50 . Before wager top 50 place is 0.15 -0.20 btc. last race i remeber 50 th place wager over 1 btc. i have seen lots of players give up megarace , top 50 wager limit gone crazy up. We all known rich peoples have tons of alt accounts.

i have seen same player names or lots of hiddens on the list. Hope it will be top 100 players again, i want to try my chance again

Other think alt accounts must be dissable for races, Give others to gain something rich peeps :D

This issue bothering anyone else, share your thinkings

First, last Saturday's Mega Race's prize pool is $20000 compared to the usual $5000, that's why you would notice an increase in the amount wagered by the racers.

Regarding the number of winners for Twitter giveaway, increasing from 100 to 50 is a good move, in the perspective of the business owner, especially last week because of the expected number and amount to be wagered of racers. If you noticed, they mentioned about the prize for tweeting many times. The lesser the number of winners and the higher the prize, the more the racers will wager more and more, the higher chance for the house to earn 😆 But in the perspective of the racers, including myself, 100 winners is better 😂

On the use of alt account/s during races, I don't think it should be considered as an issue. Think about this, if I use 10 accounts and wager at the same time, and race is currently running, but I don't intend to join the race, and at the end, I got the Top 10 position, would you consider that a problem? Again, I don't fckn care about the race, I have my own strategy and that's why I'm wagering on 10 accounts at the same time (this is possible). Also, race is a "pay to win" game, you wager, you place on any position, you win. Limiting the number of accounts that can join is also limiting the chance for the house to earn, that's why disabling alts during races isn't a good option, that's still fair in my opinion as all used their money to be on that spot.

Sometimes, you also need to see things in the perspective of the business owner 😉

The issue with alts doesn't really bother me. And like the other reply says, the only reason we saw a higher wager for top 50 was because the prize pool was 4x the normal mega race pool.

I don't ever try for mega races unless they do the top 100 promotion

alt account will not affect mega race because the stake is also mega racd to provide interesting events so it is not quiet and lively if there is an alt account maybe it's not too much in the way it seems but the most important thing is they wager during the race. 

I think it is necessary to roll the roll to get a royal flush because the video poker system is hard to guess and I still haven't got the way or strategy to play video poker hoping to get the video poker expected to get now bought for me.

I think there was not any explicit rule stating that users cannot use alternate accounts or multiple accounts due to joining the Mega Race itself and get a decent spot such as being in the top 50 certainly does not come free though. 🤔

really hard for me when taking part in mega racing, let alone to enter the top 50 to make it big 100 is also very difficult, different when racing the small prize to enter the big 100 is very easy, I hope in the future racing at stake only applies 1 account

it's hard to forbid alt accounts from participating in races, because we don't know whether it's an alt account or not. if just from a name that is similar, many names are the same but different people. if you find out from the IP, there is a possibility that the user is using VPN. but after all your proposal is good, so you can give other people the chance to win the race