wngo123

Fastest way to win on roulette

Featured Comment

What is the fastest way to win on roulette? Do you have any strategy that will let you quickly build your balance just with a few rolls? Not some long term strategy, just something short and quick and then you can move to other games? So far I wasn't able to find anything. Sometimes I do bet on zero, that gives you 36x. Not bad if you are lucky, but otherwise can be too risky. However roulette has many other combinations. Let's assume your balance is 100k and you want to double it. What is your plan?

I know betting on reds/blacks can be somewhat profitable and has good odds. But I don't really play roulette to profit I just play it for fun.

Roulette on odds/evens is also a good way to profit.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, wngo123 said:

What is the fastest way to win on roulette? Do you have any strategy that will let you quickly build your balance just with a few rolls? Not some long term strategy, just something short and quick and then you can move to other games? So far I wasn't able to find anything. Sometimes I do bet on zero, that gives you 36x. Not bad if you are lucky, but otherwise can be too risky. However roulette has many other combinations. Let's assume your balance is 100k and you want to double it. What is your plan?

i used maringal on 3:1m better pay out .

i don't know. playing roullete it is so hard. and i think roulette have a big house of edge. think twice for me to play it lol.

1 minute ago, cmpunk said:

i don't know. playing roullete it is so hard. and i think roulette have a big house of edge. think twice for me to play it lol.

no its not, actually its the best way to earn profits!

A good strat is betting on 25 to 36, it seems like I win most of the time when I bet on that, but that could be just my luck. Betting on odd/even sometimes also works.

before I play with big bets I will try several times using medium bets to see which numbers come out often and see the roulette pattern before playing using big bets.

if I understand the pattern for that day on roulette then I will try to install with a rather large vet and will try to guess the number on the roulette will stop where. or say I choose red / black or zero to play and depends on my feeling too.

I play on martingale on odd or even or black or red, depends on what I feel like. There's a lot of cool strategies that you could do, like betting on a certain amount of lucky numbers do get a bigger multiplier.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, wngo123 said:

i think ill bet 1k per bet on zero, youll profit fast if you hit it, youll end up busted if you really are not lucky, why waste time and not all in in 1 bet?