Stake Forum
bitman007

Must Know Bitcoin Scams happening in 2019

Featured Comment

I have collected  a list of concurrency scams happening right now. I ended up losing some money also  and I don't want anyone to lose as well. So I researched on various scams taking place. 

Top Scams Currently Happening in 2019

1. Trading Signal Scam
  2. Hardware Wallet Giveaway
  3. Start your exchange/wallet
  4. IEO scam
  5. Fake QR Code generator
  6. Fake Hedge Fund

To know more deep in details about them kindly visit this post here : https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/must-know-bitcoin-scams-happening-in-2019~MzIyNTk

Just now, bitman007 said:

I have collected  a list of concurrency scams happening right now. I ended up losing some money also  and I don't want anyone to lose as well. So I researched on various scams taking place. 

Top Scams Currently Happening in 2019

1. Trading Signal Scam
  2. Hardware Wallet Giveaway
  3. Start your exchange/wallet
  4. IEO scam
  5. Fake QR Code generator
  6. Fake Hedge Fund

To know more deep in details about them kindly visit this post here : https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/must-know-bitcoin-scams-happening-in-2019~MzIyNTk

I already know that not only in 2019 but in 2018 too many ICO scams made many investors suffer a lot of losses. if in 2018 the trend of ICO is now changing to IEO and I think it's the same we have to be more vigilant when following the IEO project because if we are not vigilant or don't learn about the project so we know which ones are not scams. I also lost a lot of money when I joined the ICO / IEO project. For now, I don't follow it anymore because it's not certain that the token offered to us will be a good price later. I have learned to join the ICO / IEO program now and stop following.

Very useful info here in this topic, thank you very much.  The way I started into the cryptoecosystem was by investing in those Hyips with a promising 7% daily interest which are not other thing that Ponzi schemes.  So I got scammed not once neither two times, but many and honouring the true, I did a lot of money too when I learned when to invest and when to leave.  How much I remember that "cryptocity" site, use to be one of my favourites... I guess that right now, at this 2019 year, the way you can be scammed is if not completely different at least some new name projects will be available for them to scam us.  It is clear that the best think you can do is to start in the ecosystem having help from a close friend who will teach you were you can invest and where you should not invest.  After that bad experience I became an evangelist for btc and altcoins, and every time someone asks me I gladly teach them where you can and where you can´t, and sites where you "should" be and those other where is no a big deal if you are not.  ICO's to me represents both options, to lose money and to make profit as I have the experience of both sides, but yes, mostly of them are going to hell sooner or later.  DYOR is the best tool against all this sites and as I just mentioned, to find some one willing to help you.  Good luck.  Thansk for posting.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the heads-up... but tbh scams have been happening around us since a long time ago, just in different forms and shapes.

They usually prey on the greedy, the misinformed or the careless.

Make sure to not fall into these categories! 

Edited by nuuuitsjdragon

On 8/17/2019 at 1:48 PM, chankhoreID said:

I already know that not only in 2019 but in 2018 too many ICO scams made many investors suffer a lot of losses. if in 2018 the trend of ICO is now changing to IEO and I think it's the same we have to be more vigilant when following the IEO project because if we are not vigilant or don't learn about the project so we know which ones are not scams. I also lost a lot of money when I joined the ICO / IEO project. For now, I don't follow it anymore because it's not certain that the token offered to us will be a good price later. I have learned to join the ICO / IEO program now and stop following.

Agree with your comments. In early 2018, I lost a lot of money with ICO lending projects like Bitcoinnect and Hextracoin. We need to be more careful with ponzi projects