placed by falchionMan on 18/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000200 eth.svg

Multiplier

5148300x

Profit

10.29659200 eth.svg

sdsdsdddd.thumb.png.87f91d46f5ff11f4aa7c60ec0c2573e0.png

We can celebrate and congratz for the winner raichion on mines! 13 mines and 12 diamonds! I'm proud for him. Congratz.

You can comment here with only positivie!

Regards! Yes, keep it up faichionMan! 

Edited by Flansca | adding bet ids

who is falchionMan? Faris 's Alt ?

congrats falchionMan, that's awesome mines hits,

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

if you new, your are new mines Legend

Just now, GodLoft said:

who is falchionMan? Faris 's Alt ?

congrats falchionMan, that's awesome mines hits,

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

if you new, your are new mines Legend

No, we can't have 2 accounts with 2 stars. Only for main account :) 

I'm curious how many faris did hit payout from game on mines? falchionMan is new legend from game on mines? :D record?

@Faris Please reply  if you can :P 

Hey,

You are so lucky, I tried to hit 5 millions payout as well with 10k rolls, I failed.. :(

Next time I’ll try it with 10 satoshis. Congratulations, keep on :)

With regards, Kinou.

15 minutes ago, Tomki said:

No, we can't have 2 accounts with 2 stars. Only for main account :) 

I'm curious how many faris did hit payout from game on mines? falchionMan is new legend from game on mines? :D record?

@Faris Please reply  if you can :P 

u can have multi accounts and stars, uare not allow to farm with it, but u can use them wager

Just now, StoneDragon said:

u can have multi accounts and stars, uare not allow to farm with it, but u can use them wager

Hmm, i heared not allowed. Well i ask to support chat. Frist person told not allowed, second person told it's allowed. I don't understand :D that why i will give my question to chat support. I don't know how do i can trust gamblers? very hard but thanks for your replying. 

You can comment here with topic about falchionMan, she/he deserve it. She/he won :P Do you can congratz him? it's very highpayout today :) 

Keep it up!

Just now, Ornietv said:

wow dzięki za poinformowanie nas tomki, tak, to ogromna wypłata !!

Poprosiłeś go o monetę? > :)

No problem, because when people don't have time to play. When they work or studying so that why they don't play on stake.com so they don't will know about that. It's very big payout today. 

No, i don't will beg him/her. He/she deserve on it. Nothing more.

Great hit!  One of those hits that will long last and will help for falchionman to become a Mine Legend.  I am sure that this user will keep this record for a long long time before any other lucky as hell gambler beats the multiplier, which I think that is not going to happen....never!  This kind of hits will encourage all the Stake gamblers to be much more active and take risks as mostly of us are surprised with large amounts winnings but few are willing to bet large amounts in order to get those large huge fat profits.  So, if you want to win big you need to take a lot of risk like this topic is showing or to bet with large amount bets, with a considerable risk involved.  My opinion.  Good luck and congratulations to the winner!

Woah, thats a pretty  big hit and I wonder how much rolls did it take him and how much he has lost for that to come, its literally insane to tiink about it.

I was there to see this and oh my god I was surprised to find out that it only took him about 10,000 rolls to hit it, which is severely above the average no. of rolls required to hit such a win... luck is of the draw. 

Sigh and there are even some who do it in 100 rolls or less. That’s even more ridiculous.