wngo123

Any Ripple success stories?

Featured Comment

So the Ripple has been on stake for a while now. I rarely gamble with this coin. Today however I give it a try and it wasn't that bad however I busted at the end. Some say it's a tricky coin and hard to win big. Do you have any success stories about Ripple? All you need is like 1000 xrp to have US$260 which sounds great, but I can imagine it's really hard to get to this numbers. It's like trying to start with 100 satoshi. Eventually you will make it after many tries, but in case of Ripple you would need to bet really high since 100 xrp is 26 USD. I have not seen anyone going above 1000 :/ Some people were able to get into 1 million doge ;) In XRP that would be 300 thousands USD :D I need to say that this coin make my imagination work. Do you know someone who was able to build their balance to a few thousands of xrp like 5000 or 18000 😮 ?

I lost 1500 ripple in 2 minutes on this site.

Just now, Anziety said:

I lost 1500 ripple in 2 minutes on this site.

Also, have never made it into profit with ripple, not even right when I start. I have never won my first bet on this site.

The highest win I get from ripple was only 200 xrp which is I hit from 400x in dice . But the rest of all I busted it .I just don’t know it seems to really hard to gain from xrp. Sometimes I think to treat it like a doge but nope I never win 

Playing with Ripple took me some getting used to since I was used to playing with BTC, LTC, and ETH.  It is a different animal all together trying to figure out good strats and starting bets.  The first time I played with it was from a coupon of 30 XRP and I was ale to turn it into 300.

Sorry pal, but I don´t have that such success stories to tell, but what I can say is that betting with xrp is quite interesting when you know what that coins means for the cryptocurrency ecosystem and the fact that you can create a pretty good balance amount here in STake is awesome.  I have been using xrp for my favourite betting game which is Video Poker, and every time I have a profit, small or big, I go directly to the vault.  And what is for sure is that, when I use xrp I do respect my limits strategy at any cost due I like that coin very much, same as bitcoin.  Some other coins I can let my greed go so far to loss my balance, but not happening with xrp or bitcoin.  Good luck and I am glad to have xrp here in Stake. 

I think my success Ripple story is that one time I made the 0.8 XRP rain from Eddie to the minimum withdrawal amount. I can't believe what happened that time because I was having a hard time hitting the dice forum challenge using my own balance but when I was out of ammo and Eddie started doing rains I hit the challenge requirement within 5 rolls. That leaves me having a profit of more than 10 XRP. Then Telegram challenge time came, I made 1.5 XRP bets on Diamond Poker hoping to hit the 5 same colors requirement so I can have the $100 prize but I didn't. Luckily, I am on 30 or 35 XRP profit when the Diamond Poker challenge was completed by the other players.

The highest amount I made with ripple was 500+. Ripple is new here to stake. So I haven't much stories at stake with that coin. But have some at other sites. I have seen one of my friend at gambling site made 9000 ripple from only 0.7 xrp. Though finally he lost most of it being greedy. But he made 3.5k+ in profit that he made withdraw. 

Till now i m happy with my xrp profit.

when i started playing with xrp coin i m up around 250xrp in few day.
later i started lossing xrp and after few day my xrp stats in negative of 30xrp. (yea i.e. 280 xrp down)
i m not hopping it will be in profit again in few day.

i got tip of 10xrp from my friend and i made good profit and my stats again up by 350xrp. 
this is my good run from 10xrp to 400xrp in 1 day.

later i loose some xrp but overall i m in good profit as of now.

Xrp play for gambling I think not good for me always when I play with ripple I lose I don't like this coin for game but I see many people use for gambling this coins and they win bigs amount

6 hours ago, wngo123 said:

So the Ripple has been on stake for a while now. I rarely gamble with this coin. Today however I give it a try and it wasn't that bad however I busted at the end. Some say it's a tricky coin and hard to win big. Do you have any success stories about Ripple? All you need is like 1000 xrp to have US$260 which sounds great, but I can imagine it's really hard to get to this numbers. It's like trying to start with 100 satoshi. Eventually you will make it after many tries, but in case of Ripple you would need to bet really high since 100 xrp is 26 USD. I have not seen anyone going above 1000 :/ Some people were able to get into 1 million doge ;) In XRP that would be 300 thousands USD :D I need to say that this coin make my imagination work. Do you know someone who was able to build their balance to a few thousands of xrp like 5000 or 18000 😮 ?

yeah, with food strategy you can grow 1 xrp to thousands, just be wise on every strategys and bets you have, 

As the total value of the digital currency industry tops $600 billion, scores of new millionaires (and even billionaires) have emerged. Two of the newest billionaires who have enjoyed massive windfalls from the success of XRP are Ripple's current and former CEOs Chris Larsen and Brad Garlinghouse. 

arsen is the co-founder and former CEO of the company. He stepped down from that position in late 2016 and now serves as executive chairman, according to Forbes. Larsen's personal stake is 5.19 billion XRP, giving him a 17% stake in Ripple. According to the exchange rate for XRP as of January 1, 2018, this means his net holdings are worth $37.3 billion, launching him to the 15th spot on the list of richest Americans.

The current Ripple CEO is Brad Garlinghouse, who owns a reported 6.3% stake in the company, as well as additional XRP tokens. His net worth, based on the current rate, would be nearly $10 billion, placing him in the mid-50s on Forbes' list of wealthiest Americans. 

ipple is based in San Francisco and makes use of blockchain technology to facilitate international financial transactions. Ripple gained about 30,000% from the start of 2017 to the start of 2018. In the process, it passed Ethereum's ether token as the second-largest digital currency by market capitalization.

Early investors in all types of digital currencies are watching their net worths balloon as bitcoin, ether, and Ripple, among other digital currencies, all post massive gains and set new price records. (See also: The Winklevoss Twins Are Bitcoin's First Billionaires.) While many of the newly-created digital currency millionaires owe their fortunes to investments in bitcoin, the world's largest digital currency by market cap is not the only one which has made some individuals very wealthy. Specifically, the significant gains that Ripple (XRP) has posted in recent months may have added significantly to the wealth of certain developers and stakeholders. (See more: Ripple Is Emerging as a Stable and Trusted Cryptocurrency.) 

Chris Larsen and Brad Garlinghouse may have seen the greatest benefits from their Ripple holdings, but they are not the only ones who have profited significantly from XRP's stellar gains.

Jed McCaleb, another Ripple co-founder, left the company in 2013 but retains 5.3 billion XRP as of February 2016. Because of an agreement which limits his daily trading volume, he is not able to access all of these holdings; otherwise, he would also be a billionaire.

I think that in a few years the Doge and the XRP will increase in value So for me I will start to do a little investment on it and play with to generate more even if I get there

I remember the time when it was $ 2, then there was a contest on the assumption of coin growth at stake and put it on rip and took 2nd place, but then I analyzed it, now I don’t know what is happening to it, but it bothers me such a big fall. For the game, the coin will go, given that the administration gives bonuses in it

I have one but the amount is not that many. I got 3 xrp from the coupon and i turn it out to 60 xrp, i withdraw 40 xrp and play the rest 20 xrp and busted. I can say that was my ripple success stories, from 3xrp to 60xrp xD 

Unfortunately I haven't won something huge in Ripple(XRP).

I just lose 80XRP yesterday morning! Im now in -150XRP in my overall statistics. But it's my BTC win, from being -0.005BTC to -0.0002BTC, I all in 50k in 7.5x thenn boooom  limbo boom.💰💲

Before, I expected to win huge with this xrp, im pretty excited that I knew it will be released. Now, nevermind! :(

Yeah, so I once claimed a coupon of 48xrp and was pretty damn happy, soI tried to turn it to even more, so I somehow managed to get to 140 xrp, but then I busted, so thats pretty sad..

Kind regards,

slfj.

It seems to me that I play in any currency, you have the same chance of winning. If you try to start the game from 1-10 XRP to get to a large amount is really difficult, but possible. It all depends on luck and style of play.

I managed to build my Ripple to a maximum of about 3.5k on Plinko before I busted! 

I was betting 5 XRP a ball which was okay until I decided to up the stakes to 10 XRP... before I knew it, my balance had crashed.

On 8/17/2019 at 6:16 PM, wngo123 said:

I received 1 ripple from a tip and got it up to 100.   That was cool as heck.   I used Dinabot to exchange and ended up with 260k bitcoin if I remember correctly.