Lucky number?

Featured Comment

tell about favorite numbers / numbers in playing / betting on roulette, it seems like there are many who favor number 0 .. I'm sure of that ... because indeed if you win a bet on that number the number of wins can reach 10x the amount of money we bet .. and it's pretty big if we bet a lot of coins in that 0 number ...

Favorite numbers are 0, 25, 32, but at any time in the side these numbers give a long red, so it does not matter. I bet on these numbers because I like them no more, I don’t think that these numbers will fall out more often than the numbers 0 ... I think this zero falls out more often than others)

My favorite numbers are 21-31-23, I found this numbers hit a lot of time. I also like to place a bet on 0 and 5, and 1 to 4 on Keno (because I don’t play roulette often).

Yes I found that on roullete I hit those numbers a lot as well however I wouldn't say the same about keno. Numbers from 0 to 5. No way to hit for me :)

Edited by wngo123

Never a lucky number, what I do is to set a number, then the color, then the row and then the 1/3 position.  In that way I can take the best of hitting a specific number.  That has giving me a good experience there as betting only one number can clearly take you down to dungeon getting you balance busted.  To me Roulette is a classic and I try to play it once in a while, is not my favourite but I like it.  Never use the only green number (zero), and maybe I should because "suddenly" it comes as a winner in a row number.  Good luck.   Ok, maybe the 27 is my lucky number....Good luck. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes i do mate 
my lucky number is called green xD
in old csgo websites green was 14x not 36x and in 1 of them it was 11x
i used to bet bigger on green  in those websites like min on green was 25$ 
in the 11x website i hit the most on greens ( it had 3 greens thats why it was 11x) 
like i would go there and sometimes it when i come it starts with green train and with after party and shit 
i would go 100 bux on green it hits i do it again it hits again i do it it aint hitting i double or something and it hits again  and stuff like that 
it was fun times xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...