wngo123

Lucky number?

Featured Comment

Hello dear friend on forum!

It's seems me, it's my number luck are 15, 35 and 0. I don't play with number on roulette always. I bet on odds or even or whatever too. Sometimes i use auto roll for lazy :P 

Greetings, Tomki!

I tend to play 36, 0, and 1 a lot. I wouldn't say they're lucky cause I don't exactly win a lot. But I would say they tend to give me some nice wins when they do payout.

tell about favorite numbers / numbers in playing / betting on roulette, it seems like there are many who favor number 0 .. I'm sure of that ... because indeed if you win a bet on that number the number of wins can reach 10x the amount of money we bet .. and it's pretty big if we bet a lot of coins in that 0 number ...

Favorite numbers are 0, 25, 32, but at any time in the side these numbers give a long red, so it does not matter. I bet on these numbers because I like them no more, I don’t think that these numbers will fall out more often than the numbers 0 ... I think this zero falls out more often than others)

Probably my favorites might be 4, 2, 0, gives the most hits and joy, don't know why, but I love those numbers, sometimes even hunting for 6, 9 works out pretty well and gives you profit.

My favorite numbers are 21-31-23, I found this numbers hit a lot of time. I also like to place a bet on 0 and 5, and 1 to 4 on Keno (because I don’t play roulette often).

Yes I found that on roullete I hit those numbers a lot as well however I wouldn't say the same about keno. Numbers from 0 to 5. No way to hit for me :)

Edited by wngo123

Never a lucky number, what I do is to set a number, then the color, then the row and then the 1/3 position.  In that way I can take the best of hitting a specific number.  That has giving me a good experience there as betting only one number can clearly take you down to dungeon getting you balance busted.  To me Roulette is a classic and I try to play it once in a while, is not my favourite but I like it.  Never use the only green number (zero), and maybe I should because "suddenly" it comes as a winner in a row number.  Good luck.   Ok, maybe the 27 is my lucky number....Good luck. 

yes i do mate 
my lucky number is called green xD
in old csgo websites green was 14x not 36x and in 1 of them it was 11x
i used to bet bigger on green  in those websites like min on green was 25$ 
in the 11x website i hit the most on greens ( it had 3 greens thats why it was 11x) 
like i would go there and sometimes it when i come it starts with green train and with after party and shit 
i would go 100 bux on green it hits i do it again it hits again i do it it aint hitting i double or something and it hits again  and stuff like that 
it was fun times xD

My lucky numbers are odd numbers. They are 0, 13 and 27. Most of the time I played I used these numbers and got some success. Many people may have many lucky numbers And I have too. This are my personal lucky numbers so It's not necessary that you have to be.