Stake Forum
BLXN

Keno Strategy With Doge/XRP

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey there - so I've recently discovered how addictive Keno can be, I find it a little more exciting than Plinko, albeit their odds seem to be relatively similar. I do seem to have better results with Keno as a middle way, although I have yet to see a massive win. I've been experimenting with Doge/XRP with a Low-Risk setting, 7-10 numbers, 15-20% on loss and 0-1% on win, and periodically changing seed, and number selection when it stops producing fruit-- and don't forget to reset your bet manually before you fuck it all up ;) 

image.thumb.png.83857c7a7a5da190e936c2b97678321f.png

Edited by BLXN

I do not understand the strategy to play in keno because if we use incres then when we use too big incres it will be difficult to win and if incres are small it will be a loss and that's something I still confuse for finding the best strategy in keno

Yes Keno is an addictive game 😅 Personally I bet a fixed amount based on my starting bank, which tend to limit losses. But that's great if increasing stakes work for you. Good luck with Keno 😉

On 8/20/2019 at 1:14 AM, BLXN said:

Hey there - so I've recently discovered how addictive Keno can be, I find it a little more exciting than Plinko, albeit their odds seem to be relatively similar. I do seem to have better results with Keno as a middle way, although I have yet to see a massive win. I've been experimenting with Doge/XRP with a Low-Risk setting, 7-10 numbers, 15-20% on loss and 0-1% on win, and periodically changing seed, and number selection when it stops producing fruit-- and don't forget to reset your bet manually before you fuck it all up ;) 

i am playing martingale with keno, i got better chance of winning here, coz i sometimes get the 11x or higher with higher bets, then thats instant money ,hahah try martingle here, it sbetter , youll get a profit

yeah, keno's a new addiction and we need medicine for it LMAO, i only play keno on stake rn, i dont know what's wrong with me but this seems to be a very good strat, just you'd need to put inc on loss on 35% and on win it's optional, and yeah, the seed change.

On 8/22/2019 at 11:52 AM, cukup2 said:

I do not understand the strategy to play in keno because if we use incres then when we use too big incres it will be difficult to win and if incres are small it will be a loss and that's something I still confuse for finding the best strategy in keno

just hunt higher multiplier, stay low bet and once you get the high multiplier there you will profit, then little by little you will earn more.

I personally like prerolling with low amounts, then change the settings from low/medium risk to high, but i keep the chosen targets the same, almost always above 6 numbers, but I dont increase on loss, instead I increase manually every few minutes.

Keno low risk with 10 numbers is my "many greens in a row" game, as the low multiplier brings you the chance to get the most of green in a row that any game in Stake can offer (having little profit I need to say), so, when you are chasing a place in a race this is a good spot to wager taking small profit.  To be honest, I have not gamble it with high bet amounts, just a kind of discrete bets is what I place here.  If I am right, then I should gamble with large amount and find to myself if this is what I am looking for when talking about to get the most of the green in a row game possible.  Not confidence to do such a thing move, not yet.  Soon I will and will keep you posted.  Good luck.  Thanks for sharing.  And I like to come here with yes, xrp and doge both coins.  Thanks. 

quite risky actually hunting in keno games using martingale patterns .. setting onlose ..

the problem is if hunting using onlose in the keno game might run out of coins before the hit if the on lose is too big, or it will not find even a hit on keno because the on lose that is set is too small ...

It looks like we need to relearn the pattern of determining the amount of onlose in the keno game if we count the number of bankrolls available ... the goal is to be able to minimize the possibility of being basted while hunting in the keno game. 😂😂

Hey there - so I've recently discovered how addictive Keno can be, I find it a little more exciting than Plinko

I agree. I have been here since the beginning of stake and never actually play serious on keno until recently (two weeks or so) and I just love this game! And I agree that it's much better than plinko because it gives more profit and it's less risk! Plinko can bust your balance pretty fast. 

On 8/19/2019 at 11:44 PM, BLXN said:

Hello BLXN,
Your strategy seems really work I think and I was really like to play xrp in these day. I will surelly test on test your strategy and thanks alot for positing this. 

Ohh well I check this strategy and see how much results give strategy other wise not any strategy work long time because after every some time game mod change but ok I try this one strategy let see I hope this strategy give some good results