wngo123

Low balance vs Limbo

Featured Comment

Any success stories surrounding Limbo and low balance? I personally stay away from Limbo when I have small balance, but sometimes you can be really lucky. Did you try play Limbo when having really small balance and you hit big multiplier right away?

When i'm playing limbo with a low balance, i do a lot of prerolls untill it hits under 1.5x 3 or 4 times in a row and then i allin on x2 2 times and then i repeat that till i get on a high enough balance to play on different games.

Meh, I just do whatever suits me in that mood and if it works, it works, once hit 420x for joke purposes in like 10 rolls, so that was both funny and profiting on my side, so it's fine to sometimes go for random things.

Kind regards,

slfj.

I have had some pretty good luck with this actually.  If I have around 10k sats or so I will change my seed and run in with 100 sats base bet and flat bet on 500x, which gives me about 100 tries at it.  I would say I have been lucky enough to hit the 500x within 100 rolls about half the time.

Sometimes I played ... according to the ladder’s greatness method ... it's very simple, let's say you have 10 thousand satoshi, I bet 25 satoshis and catch 10 x .... you understand my logic

I have run a 11x and 15% increase quite a few times and few times I have come out ahead with a low balance.  I never have to much luck to hit a big multiplier unless I am rolling like 500 times or more but with a small balance that's hard to do or else your not gonna profit to much.  I have sometimes ran limbo for a 1.3x and had some luck.

When I have a low balance and I'm playing plinko I have good strat 1.21x  allin
How, 1st I'll hunt 2 preroll then allin but not all the time I succeed. 

Edited by Jeazelle

I don't like to play limbo, there are some very good payouts, but I don't like to go after those high payouts, and as I play with higher odds it's hard because it hardly gets past 2x.
And for you increasing balance is not as easy as in other games. Good luck on the stakes.

maybe if we play limbo when we have a small balance it really requires a very large fortune to get a big profit in limbo, but if we want to be patient with small capital and looking for a large payout in limbo it can be successful because I've done it.

If I say success it's not, but I've played 990x - 99x with a bet of 1 sats, I play flat and will raise the bet after several rolls. if it's hit then i will change payout. and the results are pretty good, from 20k sats to 90k sats. but I did not say it was successful

3 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

If I say success it's not, but I've played 990x - 99x with a bet of 1 sats, I play flat and will raise the bet after several rolls. if it's hit then i will change payout. and the results are pretty good, from 20k sats to 90k sats. but I did not say it was successful

It was great result if thats me lol. 20k sat to 90k sat is awesome mate. It was 900% growth from the capital began.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:52 AM, wiro212sableng said:

It was great result if thats me lol. 20k sat to 90k sat is awesome mate. It was 900% growth from the capital began.

I often make 20k to 90k or up to 150k, but after that it will return to 0 if we keep playing. it's hard to play for a long time, maybe because the system has read my strategies, or because I'm too greedy who always wants to get more and more

1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

I often make 20k to 90k or up to 150k, but after that it will return to 0 if we keep playing. it's hard to play for a long time, maybe because the system has read my strategies, or because I'm too greedy who always wants to get more and more

Not only you, case like that also happened to me. Make a great run from low balance like 5k-20k sats like reach 50k sats, continue playing and end up wtih busted. Not only in limbo but other games too.

limbo is all about hunting man, the best game for hunting bigger multipliers, but if you have enough patience for this whch i dont have i do hunt sometimes but i cant wait more than 500 or max 1000 rolls i always stop and start playing normal.

with low balance its best to go for hunt at limbo.