Stake Forum
nuroxx02

How often do you use the Vault?

Featured Comment

this is introductions dude, what the fuck are you doing?

Hey Nuroxx02. :) I moved your topic to the correct section, since that one is used only for new member's introduction. 
Make sure you always read the description of each section, it will be easier to decide where to place your topic. ;)

in my opinion vault is very useful when we are able to hold the urge to stop to rest playing gambling when I'm tired, but the vault for me is only as a transfer of the balance because when I lose I will definitely take it again because my desire to play gambling is too big rather than saving the balance I took a long time in vault.

setting goals in the game is good, but not required to use vault. I have never used Vault. because I will know that I have more balance in vault, and there is a tendency I will withdraw it again when I get a long red and my main balance runs out

I used a vault a lot and even wrote here how wonderful it is, but after this week when I was manage to basically have two balances in btc and in vault I thought I'm doing great and then I busted first the balance and then money from vault, so it got me thinking maybe if I had both balances in one I wouldn't bust because I could risk more or bet more. Since then I don't plan to use the vault for a while unless we are talking about some big winnings then for sure I will split them by sending some of them to the vault, some will withdraw and will continue to play with the rest. 

I always use the vault as a way of storing my crypto.

It is a lot better than transferring to and from stake, because of the transaction fees that occur with eth! :D 

I am sure there are some other topics related to vault somewhere in forum, but because vault has been so important to me I would like to say that, yes, I use it every time I get a certain amount of each coin in order to keep my gambling away from greed.  Greed has been so mean to me that I use this method to get the better gambling experience without the feeling of getting busted every time I gamble, and because there are no fee so far, well, then you have a great tool to use.  Vault is secure, and withdrawals to Stake balance is so fast (maybe not the first time for each coin).  Use it, keep the greed away and enjoy your gambling here in Stake.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

I hardly ever use the vault as it is too tempting to move the funds back to my playing balance.  I would rather withdraw to reduce the temptation of losing back my winnings.

Umm i use it as a poggy bank and sometimes like a bank xD like i deposit a good amount and keep only 10 percent in my balance and the rest goes into the vault and withdraw it when i need from the vault. 

I almost never willingly deposit my bankroll into the vault if ever. Mostly there are a few times in the past that I only made vault withdrawals from certain bonuses given which no longer are supported by now. 😛

I cant wait the day that i will actually have a use for the vault ( big win).

I do not really like withdraw,i like to STAKE! 

Its a great feauture :)