SLFJ

Martingale on Roulette?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

What do you think of martingaling on roulettes red/black or even/odd?

I know it's a little bit weird, martingaling on this game, but it is definitely possible.

A streamer, juicy, tried this and he made profits on short runs, he got his 0.5ETH recovered in a few minutes.

Do you think this would work in a long run?

I personally think that it might, but I'm definitely not sure and I tend to try new things, so maybe I would try it and update you guys on it.

Let me know,

Kind regards,

slfj.

I've tried to make a rollet using a martiangel when I choose even odd numbers and it can't last long maybe if only playing for a while can benefit, but when I stay then all my balance runs out

Long roulette is never good unless u play 1 sat bet and dont wanna make 1 eth per day. short time pays off. people let fool them self and thing it good, long run only paysoff u have bigger amount to try. thats my thinking

2 minutes ago, StoneDragon said:

Long roulette is never good unless u play 1 sat bet and dont wanna make 1 eth per day. short time pays off. people let fool them self and thing it good, long run only paysoff u have bigger amount to try. thats my thinking

Yeah, for the most part, you are right, but he didn't have the goal to make money, he just recovered it and went to wager continously, so that wasn't like he was going for more profit and being greedy.

15 minutes ago, SLFJ said:

Yeah, for the most part, you are right, but he didn't have the goal to make money, he just recovered it and went to wager continously, so that wasn't like he was going for more profit and being greedy.

Roulette may be worst game for recovery, for me it hasnt not work.

I play roulette when I'm sad ... or when I'm tired or tired ... because in the roulette I need to place my chip into the column of numbers that I think will land the ball ...
but, if I often experience defeat, I will play with Martingale ... misguided while playing, I find a pretty big profit, but if I play for a long time, then I will only experience defeat.

indeed playing with martingale patterns can drain all the coins we have, but it is also possible to win in a short time... :D

Martingaling is hardly ever a good idea, and with a game with a house edge as high as roulette, I don't think this would end well %95 of the time. You of course will get flukes and make crazy profit doing it. But I almost guarantee it will be a fluke and won't happen often. Try it out!

I don't really like playing roulette and have never played roulette because I don't really like playing roulette because I can't play it and don't know what it's like to play it.

if I play roulette maybe I play odds or red / black but still if I play roulette I never make a profit because it's too difficult for me to guess red or black and it's hard for me.