Stake Forum
StakePay

Loss streak (keno - Low Risk)

Featured Comment

Hi guys,

I always prefer to play on keno - low risk.
how many of u play keno on low risk mode.
how much maximum loss streak u got in low risk mode.

Recently i got unexpected 7 continue losses on keno - low risk (playing with 10 number selection) 
i busted around 50xrp i.e. my entire balance that time. (loss is ok as its not big one)

I played keno again when there was a keno challenge on the forum and in a few hundred roll I had lost even though it was a little but I lost too often when playing keno that made me not like to linger for so long keno

Posted (edited)

Eh well I would much prefer to be able to have a chaance to hit high multipliers in Keno while playing which makes me much  prefer to user High Risk rather than Low Risk mode on Keno. :)

Edited by Etude

Keno has been killing me lately as well.  I was playing on low risk yesterday and had 11 losses in a row with 10 numbers as well.  Think I'll stay away for a while.

I only play high risk, because as it stands for itself, bigger risk, bigger reward you're going to get, I have played low a couple of time and didn't like it, so I switched back to high.

For this reason I don't like to play keno, he does insane things from time to time, in this last event he spent 1300 rounds without leaving the 67x pay, so I stay away from him and only come back when it is to do events, and yet he always makes me anguished.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

I always prefer to play on keno - low risk.
how many of u play keno on low risk mode.

Never , I usually play medium or high 😮 I don't play with anything low because I just don't have patience for this lol

i busted around 50xrp i.e. my entire balance that time. (loss is ok as its not big one)

Normal thing. Low modes in the games are for people to bust just a bit longer. I prefer to bust faster on high mode :D Same with low mode plinko. It should be called bust mode 

Edited by wngo123

I play keno only if there is challenge:) i dont like keno seems good buster, or if some one has good strateg or numbers what to play, im happy to take them , i did hear keno is good for race.

I used to play keno on challenges only as well. In fact I began playing Keno only this week for some serious gambling :) and since I have been here for a long time then I guess that is very big change. lol but I got really bored with other games and how unlucky I was there. Time for a change. 

I had a very good experience playing Keno Low 10 numbers during last race.  It is certain that you will never get those big and high multipliers but you will get many "greens in a row" that will allow you to wager during the race.  By the other hand, Keno is flexible, you can set you better combo very fast, so that makes the keno experience a very active one.  Maybe switch patterns is the only "pain in the ass" when you use to use two or three different "lucky patterns"....just like I do.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

to play low risk on keno I better play medium or high because if playing on lowrisk compilation we get red then we take all the purchases that have been installed and if using low risk compilation we win profits in my opinion.

When I'm playing keno I prefer to go for higher multipliers because if you keep going for low multipliers all the time, obviously there will come a time where you will go on a losing streak and lose all. But if you hit one high multiplier you can win everything back.