Stake Forum
CntryBoy

Incorrect display on Diamond Poker

Featured Comment

This does not seem like too big of a deal, but I noticed today that while playing Diamond Poker that the on screen display is randomly showing "Dealer Has Nothing" and "You Have Nothing" even if the dealer or I have a pair, two pairs, etc.  The payouts are correct and it does not seem to affect the game or anything, it is just displaying incorrect info from time to time.  I have attached 3 screenshots to show what I mean...

Anyone else notice this today?

DPBug.jpg

DPBug2.jpg

DPBug3.jpg

Hey Cntryboy! :)

Yes, this has been reported and forwarded further. :) Hopefully, it'll be sorted out soon.
Until than you can always preview your bet using the /bet function and the exact explanation will be shown. ;) 

But it would be really helpful if you tell us what browser are you using (and its version)? If you tried it on more than one, please let us know about details of that one. too. :)

I only play on Google Chrome, it shows Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Like I said it doesn't seem to be much of an issue as the games and payouts are correct, just a display issue I noticed.