Stake Forum
Mathias7799

My mining pools :)

Featured Comment

So i work a lot on mining pools, and i want to showcase my frontend mostly. Rn i'm working on a ETC and ETH pool. Which is dumb because those blockchains are huge. I use highend servers in Netherlands in a datacenter. The ETH pool is gonna be 24gb ram, 24 cores and 150mb upload and download unmetered. Here's my EGEM pool which is kinda demo for rn. https://egem.protonmine.com

If you want to discuss anything with me, or got any tips for me. Hit me up in telegram at @Mathias7799

Very cool and interesting! I mine with Suprnova for Ravencoin and always am thinking of ideas for them but never have a way to push them to them! 

How many coins do you plan on doing if its successful? 

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Very cool and interesting! I mine with Suprnova for Ravencoin and always am thinking of ideas for them but never have a way to push them to them! 

How many coins do you plan on doing if its successful? 

I have a few, mainly ethash coins atm. But ill be expanding to other coins that has other mining algos and such. When i make the pool a react website with api hub. 

4 minutes ago, Mathias7799 said:

I have a few, mainly ethash coins atm. But ill be expanding to other coins that has other mining algos and such. When i make the pool a react website with api hub. 

That'll be very cool. I'll try to follow progress by checking the website every nwo and then! You gonna update this post / make a new one when it's up officially?