wngo123

Do you test strategies using cheaper coins?

Featured Comment

Basically I don't play serious with any other currencies than bitcoin. The rest of the currencies I use as test ground for strategy. In the last two days I was able to get nice results with ETH and plan to use those strategies when I will play with bitcoin. I even intentionally busted today with ETH lol just to test some of the things like bet amount. Now I know what I won't do when playing bitcoin again. What about you? Of course if you deposit with specific currency sure it's not a joke, but when I get rains or tips with other currencies than bitcoin I use them to test things out and never even intend to play seriously with them. The reason is simple you will never reach serious money with such small amounts, so why don't try things out and just play for real fun without any stress. It helps me because even when I bust I don't worry because it was only some cheap coin and the money lost is nothing. 

I generally tend to try out new strategies with cheaper coins as well, but I still take it seriously.  In my mind if I do not take it seriously while playing with cheaper coins, I may not when playing with BTC either.  I try to be disciplined in my planning and approach regardless of the coin I am using.

Hey,

When I try new strategy, I usually use Dogecoin, because it's the cheaper coin of avaible on Stake. But I try to not lose it, anyway it's money, and I don't like to waste money like that.

With regards, Kinou.

I have the same situation ... I do not take all currencies except Bitcoin seriously and play inadequately and without fear ..... I used to do 10x-100x per hour from prize money or rains and merged just as quickly, because I was ready to lose them.

Yes, I sometimes test strategies with cheaper coins, just to understand how often this or that multiplier falls out and this is very convenient for checking.

Nah, I don't it's just wasting good opportunities, like, you would've maybe hit that big win with a serious bet, but you went stupid and got a big multiplier or a big win in the prerolling or testing the strategy.

Yeah, i usually use dogecoin when trying a new strategy or testing a strategy, only with 1 dogecoin you can try the strategy. Just to check and make sure is the strategy safe/work or not.

I use doge to test a new strat and try it for a hour, to see if when I play with bitcoin if i'm gonna make any profit or lose all of my balance. But if I get lucky and make a large amount of profit while testing the strat i remember i could have tried it with bitcoin immediately and made big profit instead.

20 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Basically I don't play serious with any other currencies than bitcoin. The rest of the currencies I use as test ground for strategy. In the last two days I was able to get nice results with ETH and plan to use those strategies when I will play with bitcoin. I even intentionally busted today with ETH lol just to test some of the things like bet amount. Now I know what I won't do when playing bitcoin again. What about you? Of course if you deposit with specific currency sure it's not a joke, but when I get rains or tips with other currencies than bitcoin I use them to test things out and never even intend to play seriously with them. The reason is simple you will never reach serious money with such small amounts, so why don't try things out and just play for real fun without any stress. It helps me because even when I bust I don't worry because it was only some cheap coin and the money lost is nothing. 

cheap or expensive, everything is the same, when your busting, you will bust, if your lucky what ever coin you use, everygame is a win, every strategy is good, that is what lucky is.

I have a good dice strategy, but I need a very large balance to make at least a bit of money with it.

What I do, is wager with 90% win chance, 900% increase on loss. I am hoping to have at least 0.01 btc soon, to wager with 10 satoshi each turn.

At the moment, I can only use eth to make sure that I don't lose a lot of money, but it is very hard to make money with such a small wager. :D

i always test my strategies using cheaper coins especially doge, the funny part that its works perfectly with doge's, but when i apply it with other expensive currencies like eth and btc it always fails, it always gets me busted ! i think i need to look about what goes wrong in the strats before applying it ! or maybe test the strat only once because no strategy works forever !

22 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Nah, I don't it's just wasting good opportunities, like, you would've maybe hit that big win with a serious bet, but you went stupid and got a big multiplier or a big win in the prerolling or testing the strategy.

I tend to be the same way.  Whenever I have "tested" something with smaller coins and amounts and it hits, I think how nice it would have been if I was playing normal wager amounts.  This is why I never preroll and almost always bet normally regardless of the coin or value of it.

Well unfortunately I roughly bet similar amounts in terms of values across the available cryptocurrencies on Stake since I would not want to miss out a high multiplier bet on a low basebet amount of value.

sometimes it is, I try strategies with cheap coins, assume if I lose, no problem, because the coins that I play are cheap coins, but what often happens, I often win, but when I switch to using bitcoin with the same strategy, I actually lose

On 8/23/2019 at 12:55 AM, wngo123 said:

yes i do, i use doge, this is to test if my idea will work or will bust my balance, then if it work, i will use it on xrp since it got higher value, hoping to win,  but if still not work, i am sure i will lose all my money, hahah, goodluck to your strategy.

I like to play with btc and feel comfortable with it too. It's value much. Yes I test strategies with cheaper coin like doge. I actually put same amount of doge what I will use in btc. Like I want to try a strategy with 0.005 btc then I put 0.005 doge in game balance and set the base bet as I would do with btc and run the strategy. If it success enough I try ir with btc. That's a good plan. 

1 hour ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

I like to play with btc and feel comfortable with it too. It's value much. Yes I test strategies with cheaper coin like doge. I actually put same amount of doge what I will use in btc. Like I want to try a strategy with 0.005 btc then I put 0.005 doge in game balance and set the base bet as I would do with btc and run the strategy. If it success enough I try ir with btc. That's a good plan. 

yes doge for test, then once strategy is good,  play with btc and earn money, wise people. doge is just for test, thanks god we have doge hear, waht wallet you use for doge? i dont ahve wallet for doge.

I use any coin but with a small bets.  But by my own experience, in order to get an accurate test, you have to do those by using the same amount you are going to bet because it is certain too that the fact that you use a small bet affect directly to the strategy and you will no have same results with large bets.  Same with the kind of coins, those test with one specific coin will never gives you same results with different coins.  That is what has happened to me during my "testing" gambling looking for a green pattern.  Just is my opinion.  Good luck. 

I personally feel that using cheaper couns to test strats doesnt work. It will work with eth and everything will go very well. Then switch over to btc and go bust. Have proven it time and time again

On 8/22/2019 at 11:55 PM, wngo123 said:

in fact cheap coins or expensive coins in my opinion the same ... many people who bet using cheap coins and save expensive coins when they get the coin from the rain or from a tip .. I myself often experience it ... it's just that I feel the bet using cheap coins or expensive coins is the same ...

sometimes a person who bet cannot control his passions in betting ... after the cheap coins run out ... loses the bet, he immediately replaces them with expensive con and continues betting ... only a small number of people are able to hold their bet when they still have coin ...