Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

HeyHey almost everyone knows rakeback of VIP level, i have be little problem with it, i have ask about how much i have rakeback and support have insta credit it since everyone ask about it:). what u guys thinks if stake adds rakeback info and botton on u profile, so we can ash it out what every we wanna, or u guy wanna ask support your rakeback back, my self thinks rakeback info and botton is good on our profile and less work for support.

Let me know what u think:)

Edited by StoneDragon

I currently have 15% rake back, as a bronze rank on stake.

I personally think that it is really good, as in stake races, I am able to collect a small bonus at the end of the race.

I think that for streamers it is 30%, which is more than double what I get. I am going to contact the support when I get my wager up a bit, to see if they are able to raise it. I do appreciate my current rake back though! :D

I have never felt rakeback because I haven't become VIP bronze maybe it takes time for me to get it and I hope to get it.

I was trying to wager as much as possible to get VIP bronze and all three of them were quickly finished and could enjoy rakeback.

I think it would make sense for us to be able to access it somehow so we don't have to bother support.  This has been talked about before, and it seems the team is happy with how it is now, so not sure it will change anytime soon.

i wont get that, but rakeback i guess there are site payback from our wagered. Rakeback we're aim depend on the level VIP.More high level more high percentage you will get that rakeback on one periode (a days, aweek or a month period). Only that was i know.

That is a good sugestion but i think the rakeback thing always need support to check first. Well if someday people flooding support with the rakeback request, maybe stake will add that option.

1 minute ago, jualid said:

That is a good sugestion but i think the rakeback thing always need support to check first. Well if someday people flooding support with the rakeback request, maybe stake will add that option.

Rakeback button right? simple tasking as like prize claim button

Good discussion, right now RB should contact the admin to process claim, but it's better to make a menu in member account, so that VIP members just click RB button, but make RB an additional bonus, the main target is still chasing profit in playing, good luck All

Yeah, that has happened to me a lot and I mean A LOT of times, this is hella annoying when some of them just credit it before their lazy ass can screenshot it and send it to you, I don't know how lazy do you need to be to do that.

If we can claim ourself for rakeback, its seems to be nice. Because as for me, I not the person who saving rakeback balance, so sometimes I was claim rakeback more than 2tiems or 3times perday. Sometimes that is really few balance to claim to it. So, sometime I just don't want to tell support anymore for rakeback and I don't want to annoying cause of my recently rakeback claiming . Because mostly I didn't left any balance in my external wallet since I got hacked. That's why when night times and sometimes I can't deposite and I have nothing left to play so, I just claim rakeback recently like faucet :P . If we got button for rakeback to claim ourself , that's will really nice. But I think they will give these feature soon. :) 

Hey,

Yesterday I spoke with a support member, and I asked "how much is my rakeback".. She did a mistake and she sent me my rakeback. So yeah, I think I would be cool if we could get a "Rakeback Button", and rakeback informations.

With regards, Kinou.

to get the rakeback calculation bonus it seems like I'm still a long way in that direction. because to my knowledge the rakeback is for those who have reached VIP rank ...

so yeah ... I didn't understand the problem of rakeback before I reached ViP rank ..
and I will pursue that rank, because in my opinion all the people who join stake.com surely dream about it (becoming a VIP user) ..

hopefully in the near future I can realize my dream of becoming a VIP user at stake.com that I love .... 🤨🤨

Hey there Stonedragon!

I mean, I could really do with this. The rakeback information at the bottom of our profiles would be very handy. Also, I think that  A vip information button would be very handy too! Because you could see how far you are away from being a silver star or gold etc... But this idea is great! I think it also would be cool if you could literally credit your own rakeback. That is another thing I would love to see! ;D 

Have a great day :)

I am still trying to get bronze VIP on stake, and I think i'm pretty close to getting it, it would be nice to claim rakeback whenever i want xD hope that it doesn't take me long to get there

9 hours ago, Kinou said:

Hey,

Yesterday I spoke with a support member, and I asked "how much is my rakeback".. She did a mistake and she sent me my rakeback. So yeah, I think I would be cool if we could get a "Rakeback Button", and rakeback informations.

With regards, Kinou.

That has happened to me before as well, when I asked them to check it and they sent it right away.  Not a big deal I guess, but is kind of inconvenient although they are always quick to respond.

Thing is i guess why they didnt add that yet is because they dont allow alt accounts to activate rakeback in 2 or more accounts because then lets face it stake would just be loosing money rather than making some to be honest.

Well the thing to keep in mind is that the amount of % you get for rakebacks increases as you level up in the VIP ranks which the current highest rank is Platinum. Rakebacks can always be a useful bonus or backup funds whenever you mamage to wager a fair amount of coins.

I think it's a good thing for us to be able to access it, so we don't have to bother supporting it. This has been discussed before, and it seems like the team is happy with the situation right now, so I'm not sure it will change anytime soon.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:33 PM, StoneDragon said:

HeyHey almost everyone knows rakeback of VIP level, i have be little problem with it, i have ask about how much i have rakeback and support have insta credit it since everyone ask about it:). what u guys thinks if stake adds rakeback info and botton on u profile, so we can ash it out what every we wanna, or u guy wanna ask support your rakeback back, my self thinks rakeback info and botton is good on our profile and less work for support.

Let me know what u think:)

I think it is Easy to figure out what it is.  As support tells you exactly what you are going to be getting so I know in the back of my mind but maybe suggest to support you would enjoy having this feature.  

I don't understand rakeback issues before I get the ViP rank ..
And I will pursue that rank, because in my opinion, everyone who participates in stake.com shares certainly dreams about it I think a vip information button will also be very handy! Because you can see you are far from a silver or gold star, etc. But this idea is great! I think it would be great if you could really rely on your own rakeback money. That's one thing I want to see .....: D

Yeah i personally agree with that. Well it is really cool to see your rakeback amount while playing. And have the option of widrawing it by your own. Furthermore we can also monitor the flow of our rakeback. Good idea.