StoneDragon

Rakeback

Featured Comment

On 8/23/2019 at 4:33 AM, StoneDragon said:

HeyHey almost everyone knows rakeback of VIP level, i have be little problem with it, i have ask about how much i have rakeback and support have insta credit it since everyone ask about it:). what u guys thinks if stake adds rakeback info and botton on u profile, so we can ash it out what every we wanna, or u guy wanna ask support your rakeback back, my self thinks rakeback info and botton is good on our profile and less work for support.

Let me know what u think:)

i hav eno idea that we ahve this on stake? where can i see it? its good, any kind of free money to be able to play on stake is good, iim giving high 5 on all of free money, and a good survey to stake. man  ilove stake.com

Rakeback is also the reason for me to keep wagering, to be vip and have its benefits. I think what ever the percent of the rakeback i get can be good cause youll have extra balance if you broke.

On 8/23/2019 at 6:44 PM, blurrijs said:

I am still trying to get bronze VIP on stake, and I think i'm pretty close to getting it, it would be nice to claim rakeback whenever i want xD hope that it doesn't take me long to get there

yeah ... everyone might want what you want ... I also still hunt for bronze stars, and I don't know if if I get a bronze star I will be VIP?
I also think that if you can claim rakebeck, it seems really fun ... we don't need to always make deposits when we bet ... :)

I think stake hide the information about rakeback because some people will abused it.
only if you contact support that you will get information about that.

Eddie has mentioned that a page like this is in the works and should be out fairly soon.

I think it's a great idea and it's a fairly common idea that people come up with.

It's almost a no brainier that they should have a page like that, I bet half of the tickets support get and go through are for rakeback.