Stake Forum
Steve

The first 50 comments win! $100 giveaway

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, LQID said:

Liquiday

You still owe me money and youre banned on stake. Glad to see you back tho. Still waiting for my money back thx

Edited by nikowin88

I suggest everyone read closely the rules of that giveaway..  Forum post 50 required... 

So if you have only 1 post you know it's pointless to reply isn't it? 

Oh so 50 words is required and there is a lot of people who didn't do that! So i think i am one of the luckiest people here and get the price! Thanks for steave giving us 2$ each. We really appreciate that! I would love to take part in the race today! Thanks again for letting me be in the giveaway!!!
My name is WoodyMoney on the site!

10 minutes ago, woodyMoney said:

Oh so 50 words is required and there is a lot of people who didn't do that! So i think i am one of the luckiest people here and get the price! Thanks for steave giving us 2$ each. We really appreciate that! I would love to take part in the race today! Thanks again for letting me be in the giveaway!!!
My name is WoodyMoney on the site!

HaHa sorry to tell it but not a post of 50 words needed. But you need to have post counts ( on your profile you can check it) of 50 posts.. Sadly you are far from it... But you're not the only one. Above my first post there's already 23 people who don't have the 50 posts... Sadly I would have need 3p of them to be in the 50 first posters... Well let see who wins...