Stake Forum
SLFJ

Actively hunting a Royal Flush?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So I know this is not the easiest thing to do, but maybe someone is actively hunting or has already hunt the royal flush down? 

I myself have tried to do it for quite a bit, but it has never shown, I don't know how hard is it, it should be 8000x instead of a 800x, because it's literally impossible to hit :D

Let me know,

Kind regards,

slfj.

I think with the 800x reward it is reasonable ... it's hard to find even a royal flush card with 10,000 rolls .. I admit it ..

I myself have tried as many as 11,000 rolls but with a bet amount of 0, still do not find a row of royal flush cards ...

that's why I believe that all the victories that have been won by some people on this site are all due to luck ... 😅

No, I don't actively hunt for Royal Flus anymore. I just gave up because I hit Straight flush only once and never Royal Flush. That says a lot how hard it is to hit big multipliers on video poker. i just enjoying the game now and feel good when I hit 22x

very and very difficult, it all depends on luck, and of course it depends on the card we get and how we exchange the right card. I've hit the royal flush twice as long as I joined stake. anything can happen, nothing is impossible

9 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

very and very difficult, it all depends on luck, and of course it depends on the card we get and how we exchange the right card. I've hit the royal flush twice as long as I joined stake. anything can happen, nothing is impossible

maybe depend on the seed, haha, you need to play all day, but if you only like the multiplier of flush, you can just hunt it on limbo or plinko, right?

On 9/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, mybalando said:

maybe depend on the seed, haha, you need to play all day, but if you only like the multiplier of flush, you can just hunt it on limbo or plinko, right?

You are right, for a royal flush multiplier it is easy to do that if you play dice and limbo. but for a royal flush it does require a struggle. maybe playing all day won't find it. there are still other games that are faster hit with the royal flush multiplier

I wonder what such active Royal Flush hunt would cost. This is something that is really hard to hit and it is so easy to bust everything. Video Poker doesn't work well for longer period of time. 

Hey man , I think the odds are calculated well to be adequate but yeah it is pretty useless to hunt it because it is extra unlikely to hit it 

I try it too a lot to hit it but I was only once pretty close to it but yeah it is super hard

I tried a lot , few 1000 bets and still nothing, my max was only once 4 of a kind

anyways good luck friends and everybody play responsible ;) 

For deeper perspective, the odds for VP's Royal stand at ~ 1:40,000 vs. Plinko's 1kx, where the odds are actually lower at 1:32,000

So... if you thought hitting 1,000x on Plinko was hard enough, I'm sure you can imagine the difficulty (and frustration) of trying to bank a Royal Flush.

Since I am about 80k bets in without ever seeing a Royal (or changing seed), this is precisely the reason why I have high levels of annoyance + anger when there are players who casually hit it during Telegram challenges within a couple of bets. Like it's an everyday thing!!! 🙄