Sign in to follow this  
nuroxx02

What would you do if you in this situation

Featured Comment

For a fact, I would not use all of my balance, I'd invest max 20€ in this situation to make it a higher count of it, I tend to do fairly well with low amoints of money once I turned 0.4€ to 900€,but as I don't do well with high balances, I busted. 

Hi guys,
Its always problem of small gamblers like us.
but we need to withdraw on time to time.
accumalation need to stop at certain point.
I might withdraw 850€ and keep only 50€ for play.

I never take so much risk to go over big balance like 900€.
I always withdraw balance after reaching 50-100€.

4 hours ago, matiit said:

If I turn 0.4€ to 900€ I withdraw the 700€ and play again for another luck.

I agree with you, it will help you control the amount you won and there is no "All in one" phenomenon

5 hours ago, nuroxx02 said:

For a fact, I would not use all of my balance, I'd invest max 20€ in this situation to make it a higher count of it, I tend to do fairly well with low amoints of money once I turned 0.4€ to 900€,but as I don't do well with high balances, I busted. 

I feel that too. When i deposit big or use a big balance to play, i don't do well and even get busted, but when i play with low balance sometimes i can get lucky and can turn it into a big win.

5 minutes ago, jualid said:

I feel that too. When i deposit big or use a big balance to play, i don't do well and even get busted, but when i play with low balance sometimes i can get lucky and can turn it into a big win.

we all feel it  need to be wise enough to know when to stop and withdraw discipline and self control

I have once made a topic about 0.4$ to 900$, coincidence? I think not, might even find the topic that I made and edit in this post, you barely added any words to it..

Here is the topic of my best run of how I explained how I did it.

Edited by SLFJ

Hey,

Yesterday I had the same problem. When I played with 300 dogecoins, I won and withdraw step by step... I deposited all my profit (it was like 80€) and busted all.. So if I turn 0.4$ in 900$ I withdraw like 850$. And keep 50$ for chilling.

With regards, Kinou.

Yes, a large balance makes you risk more and make big bets and, as a result, lose the entire balance. Even with a large balance, you need to try to increase it not with big bets, even if it's a long time, but less safe.

Yeah always withdraw some profit and play rest, because to make that much from that low its like hitting 2000x multiplier, its pretty rare, 

You have to expect big rip soon when you have that much luck

Anyways more good luck next time 

900 euros is my goal, so I would withdraw and probably leave 200 euro, 100 in the balance and another 100 in the vault just in case. I would for sure wouldn't risk gambling 900 especially how hard to is to reach 900 from 0,4 euro. 

I can make much profit from small ammo. But while I have higher balance, I actually take wrong decision and become nervous. So if I reach much higher I make 90% of the balance wd and play with reset. And then I can play freely without fear. Fear makes us loser. 

Maybe stop gambling? xD No for real though, just stick to the low amounts then. If youre having fun and youre not losing too much money wheres the problem?

13 hours ago, nuroxx02 said:

better to start with low balnce and win rather than depo hight then lose, haha, no matter what situation, win is a win and lose is a lose, there nothing good on losing, so we always need to win. thats what we like right?

if I will always invest all my balance into the web and play using the system when I get a profit of 5-20% of the balance then I will stop playing, but if I still want to play then I will withdraw my funds and leave a small balance just for fun,

It is insane how much people can make from such a low amount of money. I too once made it from $2.50 to $3000 because of insane luck. I wonder if people can still do this these days though because of how the games have changed from what they used to be / sites are taking back more house edge. Nevertheless, I see so many people on the high rollers tab winning with small amounts and usually it is only within a couple of turns, when I ask them how it went.