nuroxx02

How to Get Bitcoins

Featured Comment

Bitcoins can be obtained in numerous ways, each of which are entirely different from one another. It is important to note that bitcoins are incredibly easy to send. As a result, they take the form of a highly transferable commodity. This is important because, although this guide will walk through the common ways to get bitcoins, there are actually countless ways to get them as they can be sent in exchange for anything the other party is willing to accept.

Is A Whole Bitcoin Really “Too Expensive”?

Bitcoin is divisible by nine decimal places. As a digital currency, one of bitcoin’s biggest attributes is its ability to be sent in increments called “satoshis.” As a result, bitcoin can be bought, sold or exchanged in increments much smaller than an entire bitcoin. For example, if one whole bitcoin is $10,000, a smaller amount of bitcoin — represented as 0.01 BTC, for example — would cost just $100. In Bitcoin’s early days, and we mean really early, the practical way to obtain bitcoins was by mining. Mining is the process by which newly minted bitcoins are released. Back then, the difficulty of the network was low enough that regular computers’ processing units (CPUs) and graphic processing units (GPUs) could mine bitcoins at very little cost. Today, the landscape around Bitcoin has matured into an industry worth billions. As a result, the methods around acquiring the digital currency have evolved to more than just mining. Nonetheless, mining is still possible.

Are you interested in buying bitcoin for you? If yes, how much would you like to buy? There are lots of sources available as you said already. But I think you should research before buying. Look at the company reputation from where are you going to buy. But if you want to exchange with some other coins like BTC, ETH, Ethereum, Litecoin, Altoin then it's easier I think. I usually depends on this one https://exchange.all-stocks.net/. You can easily see different of different coins which is scrolling on the screen. All the best!

Screenshot (10).png

In my opinion Bitcoin will become a "store of value" coin while cryptocurrencies replaces fiat money.  In my opinion, every chance we have we should get a little Bitcoin and keep it for the long term.  I am sure that mass adoption projects will find the way to add many currencies for daily transactions leaving alone bitcoin understanding that it will become just a Store of Value coin in which all other currencies will rest on its value.  Maybe what is gold to fiat is what Bitcoin will become to cryptos understanding that there will be a very limited amount of bitcoins at the end.  This is the target in my opinion, just that.  Good luck. 

It is very simple to get BTC or you can undermine a crypto that can evolve quickly ezt will take advantage for the exchange for BTC be exchanged your money for BTC
There is also faucet claimed but you won nothing very little crypto

How to get bitcoins?

Well, lol, in 2019, getting bitcoins is easy.

You can buy them.

You can earn them from sites that pay you for service in cryptos.

You can gamble and win.

It's like any other fiat currency in the world ;)

Well, how to get bitcoins in the year 2039?

Very hard. Since its price is so high, people are holding more of it and demand is on so rise, it's very hard to get it. But you can always buy. But at very very high price ;)

On 9/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, Crypto Exchange said:

Are you interested in buying bitcoin for you? If yes, how much would you like to buy? There are lots of sources available as you said already. But I think you should research before buying. Look at the company reputation from where are you going to buy. But if you want to exchange with some other coins like BTC, ETH, Ethereum, Litecoin, Altoin then it's easier I think. I usually depends on this one https://exchange.all-stocks.net/. You can easily see different of different coins which is scrolling on the screen. All the best!

Screenshot (10).png

As I said already in my earlier post. Great source to buy/sell cryptocurrency. Thank you!

There has a lot of site to buy btc. You can choice trust wallets from here you can easily buy btc..this is the best time to buy btc now guys..so do it now

You can found many bitcoin site in internet which are providing bitcoin by doing skme tasks. you can easily work here and earn bitcoin.

There are several ways to obtain bitcoin daily, but the best way is to invest in it or trade on it in several platforms, which is a good way and has great profits and very little risks because there are several strategies for working in the market and taking profits

Useful Post You mentioned an important question, is mining still possible? I would like to say that mining is possible, but bitcoin mining has become very tiring and difficult because of its many requirements, but you can work on other currencies mining using graphics cards and a miner with stronger specifications

If you want to get bitcoin then you need to work in some forum where they will give you btc for work there. ...this forum is a good site to get btc..you can choice this forum too bro