SLFJ

Plinko - Manual or Auto?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

Do you feel like auto is more different than manual? And do you think there would have been a better multiplier you could have hit when you would've played it manually rather than autobet? 

I actually don't like autobetting on any game, I don't really know why, but I feel like plinko is giving me the most 0.2x when I put it on auto rather than I would play it manually.

Let me know your thoughts about this.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Hey,

I don't think it's different, but I am more happy when an "manuel ball" hit a big multiplier. Personally, I like autobetting on plinko, specially for the challenges, it's more fast. Multiplier are the same for autobet and manual bet.

With regards, Kinou.

Hi Buddy 
I play plinko in automatic play I find for the multiplier in manual or auto I do not think there is a real difference
To see with the different opinions of the other players

I also assumed that in auto deliveries, more often, balls fly at 0.2, but I think this is not so, because the seeds clearly indicate the rates and there is most likely no difference between the manual and automatic rates. It's just paranoia about what drains you and takes your balance.

plinko is sorta different on manual in my opinion..

plus on auto it all goes by so fast you may not know that you just got a big loss.. then you choose to stop but then those next 20 fucking balls have to drop and you lose more.. 

22 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

Do you feel like auto is more different than manual? And do you think there would have been a better multiplier you could have hit when you would've played it manually rather than autobet? 

I actually don't like autobetting on any game, I don't really know why, but I feel like plinko is giving me the most 0.2x when I put it on auto rather than I would play it manually.

Kind regards,

slfj.

as i know some people believe auto betting is the best, but in my opinion especially on plinko we should know how good our running seed. If there too many lose and deep on negative we should stop. Try with another game, or change the seed. Plinko is about a luck. More lose than win, but the highest payout always make us curious. lol

I prefer playing Plinko on auto bet, I don't like clicking much so I just let the balls fall while watching what multiplier it will go. We all know that playing Plinko takes time to hit high multipliers so playing it on auto bet is the best for me.

Even when I hunt for big multipleir I never use auto on plinko. I just prefer to click bet a few times and then wait what will happen. There is no point in using autobet on plinko in my opinion unless you really have very big balance and want to go and do something else. Otherwise it is good to observe the situation. I usually do 6 - 10 bets and see if I win or lose or I'm just back where I started and then make decision if I want to play more. 

I just recently began playing plinko again a lot, it requires a lot of patience, therefore I think auto is the only way to go. Sit back and hope you don't get ripped :P 

I think it is much more worth playing on automatic, as plinko is a patience game and it takes a long time to get the high payouts. I advise to play.

Could be, but there is always danger that you lose control of the game and bust especially when you don't have high balance. Of course you can limit number of autobets, but playing without limits is very dangerous. I do that sometimes but only when I have big balance.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

Kind regards,

slfj.

i play  auto onplinko coz i feel like its more likely to hit the highst payout when you flood the bets, unlike playing just 1 bet,harder to hit it plusmight take you more than 24hour before you hit it.

i play  auto onplinko coz i feel like its more likely to hit the highst payout when you flood the bets, unlike playing just 1 bet,harder to hit it plusmight take you more than 24hour before you hit it.

I do 3 - 4 bets at the same time and then wait for results. When I have higher balance I do 10 bets at the same time and this usually work good because I can see how I'm doing. If after 10 bets I get at least 80% money back then i continue to play because it means I'm doing good.

I always go manual when I am in front of the screen, but once in a while I let it run in auto bet when I leave my desk to do something that will never take me more than 10 minutes, so I set the auto bet with pretty small bet and with a low risk so I can come back and see some balance. Plinko is a kind of difficult game to win, but multipliers are very attractive that is why I still play it.  My results so far are red, but once in a while I get some surprises.  So, go manual if you are paying attention to your gambling, and let the auto bet run if you are going to be somewhere else for few minutes....few minutes.  I have heard that someones let the auto bet playing for all night with no good results when they come back.  My opinion. 

I depend it on my mood, when hunting I choose manual, when waging I use autobet. 

We always wish the ball on manual to hit a high multiplier, and we will notice its really tired on our fingers for using on a long time. Autoroll is good for hunting but if we have small bank roll, I dont recommend that.

Just a reminder dont allow plinko eat every bb you have in autobet mode, try to use another row or just stop. It will consume all your bank roll if you will not select limitation on number of bets. Stop always if needed, 1000x is rare.

thanks/

On 8/25/2019 at 1:52 AM, Jeazelle said:

I play manual on plinko why.? because when I hit big payout I reduce my basebet

That is a good way to do it, I agree.  Lately I am just too lazy to play manually though, so I just set it on auto and set my stop on profit so it stops with a big win.

Ive hit a lot of nice multipliers on auto on different games so I think auto is all ok , there should not be any difference in my opinion

if you feel better you play manual, auto is just quicker so it looks like quicker rip maybe 

good luck man ;) 

I always play auto when playing plinko, I let it, I will stop the game if it hits 130x or 1000x, if it hasn't hit, then I will continue the game, because if you haven't hit those two multipliers, my balance is usually reduced