Stake Forum
Kinou

My (un)lucky day

Featured Comment

Hello,

I just want to share my story of yesterday.

I started from 250k satoshis balance, and I played really safe with low amount. I reached 540k satoshis balance playing Blackjack, Hi-Lo, Diamond Poker... I was bored, I caught a 67 dogecoins rain, and I turned it into 3000 doges. From where, I withdraw a lot of 500 doges (finally I got 11,500 doges and still 540k satoshis).

I wanted to recover 300 doges lost with bitcoin... But I just bust all my balance... 😢

How about you guys?

With regards, Kinou.

Come to think of it, you only lost 300 doge, but you withdrew 11,500 doges and 540k sats. I think you haven't lost much, so why are you trying to recover 300 doge with btc? and how many btc did you lose?

13 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

Come to think of it, you only lost 300 doge, but you withdrew 11,500 doges and 540k sats. I think you haven't lost much, so why are you trying to recover 300 doge with btc? and how many btc did you lose?

I forgot to say that I re'deposit the 540k sats and the 11,500 doges..

3 minutes ago, Kinou said:

I forgot to say that I re'deposit the 540k sats and the 11,500 doges..

oh damn, that means you lost a lot. it's a pity, you have withdrawn it and re-deposited it again. but that's gambling, we don't know what will happen, so just try and it turns out the results are not in accordance with what we expect

That's a common story. We all bust like this way. I have a lot of story like this. Make bigger profit from small deposit unexpectedly and become greedy, think that we will continuously win without losing. But it doesn't happen. In the end we bust it all. Few weeks ago I made 0.011 btc from 0.0012 btc and made it withdraw. Then I made 0.008 btc from 1k sats within an hours. Shared some with my friends. Then tried to gain it back by win more but sadly I found all red to bust. Then I redeposited the amount I made wd before. And busted it too. That's how most of us doing gambling. Clever people cash out their profit. 

Yes, this sometimes happens. An attempt to return some trifle ends in a larger loss. I also had this when I lost 400k due to 1000 satoshi. Greed makes us bankrupt.

I often do the same thing when losing a little balance so I am always in a hurry to reverse my losses and cause all my balance to run out, at that time I played plinko from a balance of 100 doges and managed to get 14k doge profit and then I played dice and spent 2k doge then I tried to get back the victory by doing a big basebet with a small payout but instead made me lose all my balance.

I wanted to recover 300 doges lost with bitcoin... But I just bust all my balance... 😢

chasing the loses is never good idea. You should just call it a day and try to play next day :) There is no such thing as 'lucky day'

what happen? i dont understand? how did  you lost it? did you withdraw? im read it 3x but still dont know what happen, you just bust without telling us how? hope you share how you bust it.

1 hour ago, alyssar said:

what happen? i dont understand? how did  you lost it? did you withdraw? im read it 3x but still dont know what happen, you just bust without telling us how? hope you share how you bust it.

So, I withdrew 540k sats and 11,500 doges. I had like 300 doges left on my Stake Account, so I decided to play it and go to 500 doges and withdraw all. But I lost this 300 doges, so I deposited firstly the bitcoin like 100k, bust, deposited all, bust, and finally bust the doges... I was really unlucky...

I won 8000 doges while playing plinko, but, because of my greed, I returned to lose all my coins, ... not even just a dogecoin, I also lost the bitcoin and ethereum that I had for a moment when I changed my game to a dice game ... and this happened a few days ago ... I am really sad to lose all the coins I have ...

today I lost 8.5k dogecoin just playing plinko with just 1k initial capital dogecoin but instead it ran out because I was too greedy in playing. I'm really sorry that today I didn't take profit and withdraw my victory today. maybe if I'm not greedy I've got about $ 50 today but it's all gone greedy.