Mrscj

When Limbo is being nasty

Featured Comment

That moment when you play Limbo. Put your bet on 3x payout and it hits 12700x then 125x then 52x😫 before i could hit stop. That hapoend to me again today. Obviously it hapoend to all of you also. What do you do? I knew it was coming! But i just wasn't ready for it.... this time😄😄

Auto bet always runs 2 or more times more then you want to that's why i always play manual or 10 bets at a time if i wait for payday! Goodluck!

44 minutes ago, Mrscj said:

That moment when you play Limbo. Put your bet on 3x payout and it hits 12700x then 125x then 52x before i could hit stop. That hapoend to me again today. Obviously it hapoend to all of you also. What do you do? I knew it was coming! But i just wasn't ready for it.... this time

This always happens when you are not waiting for it. But when you hunt for large multipliers, they don’t fall out or you should lower the bet like a booom and i catch this. You need a good balance and patience, and then it can be done.

You have to have patience when betting ... and you don't have to wait for it ... especially if you bet with a big payout ... do it slowly and surely ... don't force your bet to win that won't come yet ..

This is the main reason that I do not play Limbo a whole lot.  It drives me bonkers when I see all of the high payouts that I'm missing, so I usually only hunt high multipliers on Limbo, that way when the huge ones come out I don't feel as bad since I hit it pretty well too.

Yeah it's most likely reverse hahaha, when you hunt for 12kx you'd get a 1.1x or something, but when you bet on 1.1x you might even get a 1mx :D in advance gambling be more cautious.

11 hours ago, Mrscj said:

That moment when you play Limbo. Put your bet on 3x payout and it hits 12700x then 125x then 52x😫 before i could hit stop. That hapoend to me again today. Obviously it hapoend to all of you also. What do you do? I knew it was coming! But i just wasn't ready for it.... this time😄😄

i think this big multiplier only comes out when youre on auto and with 2x or 3x multoplier, and i you notice when you change your multiplier to higher one it will give low multiplier.

8 minutes ago, Jeazelle said:

When I hunt big multiplier I failed when I stop and go to 2x or 3x they comes out unlucky.?

no jeazelle, it how limbo is program, when you put 2x or 3x on auto, all big multiplier will come out and that is only a trap , limbo want you to change your pay out to high and bust all your balnce.but when you chance your pay out to high it will only giv eyou less, like 2x or 5x, no high payout, coz it only want  you to try to chnge the payout to kill your bankroll

45 minutes ago, tonynog said:

no jeazelle, it how limbo is program, when you put 2x or 3x on auto, all big multiplier will come out and that is only a trap , limbo want you to change your pay out to high and bust all your balnce.but when you chance your pay out to high it will only giv eyou less, like 2x or 5x, no high payout, coz it only want  you to try to chnge the payout to kill your bankroll

Yea agree all games is already program so if you don't have self control you will be bust

20 minutes ago, Bahalanaooo said:

Yea agree all games is already program so if you don't have self control you will be bust

i dont think its programmed, coz if its program, the outcome will not change what ever you bet, thats what is gonna comeout, i think its being manipulated by the system making us lose in long game.

13 hours ago, Mrscj said:

i never really want limbo, coz it feels likeim just waiting to bust all my money, i love playing on action like hi lo and mines on manual. that gives me better chance of winning

14 hours ago, Mrscj said:

Well, that just happened to me! I knew and I feel that 1000x will come, im betting on 15x, then after 100 bets I got 1887! And 600, 880 which are pretty good number I wasted! This is why I lose 185k sats early in the afternoon.  If I just had the courage to bet, should've got 480k sats. Because I all in 120k in 4x, ended up getting 2x only which is a red. 

13 hours ago, barbaris said:

This always happens when you are not waiting for it. But when you hunt for large multipliers, they don’t fall out or you should lower the bet like a booom and i catch this. You need a good balance and patience, and then it can be done.

Yes, but you can get it fast too! And if you got good balance anything is possible! 😂 Ranging from 2x to 50x. But if you got low amount, then you need to do pre rolls which I guess good for the amount you got, but if you are unlucky you may get it in the pre rolling session, which is pretty disgusting.

12 hours ago, zulfandina said:

You have to have patience when betting ... and you don't have to wait for it ... especially if you bet with a big payout ... do it slowly and surely ... don't force your bet to win that won't come yet ..

That is what the concept of "You Only Live Once(YOLO)" expecting the unexpected. I have done this before, I bet 5k sats and won 500k sats in just a bet, which I didn't expected. But this is some kind of miracle, I dont recommend this for you 😅 it's either you win or lose, that's gambling.

That moment when you play Limbo. Put your bet on 3x payout and it hits 12700x then 125x then 52x😫 before i could hit stop. That hapoend to me again today. Obviously it hapoend to all of you also. What do you do? I knew it was coming! But i just wasn't ready for it.... this time

haha Limbo is always nasty ;) it's the most nasty game you can imagine ;) I don't play it at all unless there is a challenge and I really have to go to Limbo if I want to complete the challenge, but normally I don't play it just because this game takes too much money and doesn't give much returns. Crash is much better because you can cashout at any time you want :) I don't understand why people still play Limbo?

I recently hit a nice multiplier with crash, which never happens for me. I went in with 1000 satoshi and got up to a 100x. I have also cashed out at 222.22x before for a stake forum challenge.

My highest cashout on limbo was this bet and I got $4 from the stake telegram challenge for it. If only I had been betting $0.01, I could have made $140 easily lol.

LIMBO: 8,253,026,632

placed by ThePug on 24/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000001 doge.svg

Multiplier

14000x

Profit

0.00013999 doge.svg

On 8/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, sheenazbay said:

I have never played 3x on limbo. I always play 990x to 99x on limbo. I don't really like playing on small payouts

I am the same way with Limbo, I usually only hunt for 99x and higher.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, Thepug said:

I recently hit a nice multiplier with crash, which never happens for me. I went in with 1000 satoshi and got up to a 100x. I have also cashed out at 222.22x before for a stake forum challenge.

My highest cashout on limbo was this bet and I got $4 from the stake telegram challenge for it. If only I had been betting $0.01, I could have made $140 easily lol.

LIMBO: 8,253,026,632

placed by ThePug on 24/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000001 doge.svg

Multiplier

14000x

Profit

0.00013999 doge.svg

Don't you hate when these come out and you have 0 bet on it?  Happens quite a bit from what I've seen, that's why I always put at least a little something on it just in case.

Lol, i know what you feel man. That's also happened to me so many times. The sad is, after we seeing that payout we feel like want to hunt a bigger payout and when you do it, it will not hit until all your balance gone.