Stake Forum
Jp31

Losing Streak

Featured Comment

Anything is possible as far as streaks go. It's just a matter of when it will happen in the seed.

You could get a seed where it happens right away and then never again in the seed for thousands of rolls, or the exact opposite.

well yeah ofcourse thats possible, ive had even worse on dice with 2x.

that time i had like 50 or 60 losses in a row on 2x, wich looks and feels really impossible but trust me it is

Yeah, it surely can after a certain amount of rolls it just gives you dry streaks, so watch out for even more than 30 streaks in further gambling as it can bust you pretty easily.

6 hours ago, Jp31 said:

Can a 3x multiplier hit a 30 losing streak in any games here? Thanks. 

yes roullette can, i bust all my balnce. and limbo too, they can go up to 50 reds

I have been looking for limbo with 20x payout with loststreak up to 70x ++. Whether this is something that is impossible, I guess whether it's wrong with my account or what, I think the stake now is rather difficult to find profit or any game.

14 hours ago, Jp31 said:

It is absolutely possible.   Don’t let it get to 30.   After a couple stop the game and move to a different one.  That is my advice!!

15 hours ago, Jp31 said:

It could be happen, especially using martingale strat. I prefer not case my lost even got red strike until 15 red. Set bet to base bet it would be save.

The answer is of course. It is possible. Anything can happen and more i play for example Hilo it is becoming harder to play the specific game. I tend to have more luck with the games i rarely play. it's interesting.

Of course that can happen. It is still possible for you to lose 30 million times in a row on a 3x multiplier, even if the odds of that occurring are EXTREMELY low, it can still happen. 

The odds of losing 30 times in a row on a 3x multiplier is once in every 191750.77 bets. If you leave this on over the course of a week, probability will show that it is most likely to occur.

By this time, I've seen a lot of unbelievable red sequences, I've seen people getting more than 20 reds in 2x, others getting 1200 reds in 100x, and other things that are almost impossible.
So, I think after a lot of moves it's quite possible that you can get 30 reds in 3x, be careful because unusual things usually happen.

5 hours ago, Thepug said:

Of course that can happen. It is still possible for you to lose 30 million times in a row on a 3x multiplier, even if the odds of that occurring are EXTREMELY low, it can still happen. 

The odds of losing 30 times in a row on a 3x multiplier is once in every 191750.77 bets. If you leave this on over the course of a week, probability will show that it is most likely to occur.

How do you compute this?

On 8/24/2019 at 5:40 PM, Jp31 said:

yes it can

That's why we need to control our self during betting bro. There alot of people can happen during betting not only 3x or more than that.
I just happen oftenly like that during keno and busted ever like that. Me also need alot of experience for gambling at stake. Wish u got best of luck next time. :)