Possibly the worst game for races?

Featured Comment

11 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I have never really tried Limbo for the races, but I would assume it wouldn't be the best game either.  I have seen way too many times where a string of losing numbers come even if playing 1.01x.....

1.01x will lose one game in 50, the odds of getting a streak of two below in a row are 2500 to 1.  There are other options besides 1.01x

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I have never really tried Limbo for the races, but I would assume it wouldn't be the best game either.  I have seen way too many times where a string of losing numbers come even if playing 1.01x.....

Thats true, just dont play with low payout or too hard chase our lose with limbo.

37 minutes ago, Menang said:

From my experience, I always lost about 3% from total wagered whether it in dice or limbo. I always do flat base bet with 1.01x payout. 

On average you will lose 2% per bet, if your bet size is 1% of br, then over a thousand games thats 20% of your br. You can make up that loss as you play of course, but 1.01x is the problem here not Limbo.

With bad luck anyone is bad game.  I am not a Limbo player during races anymore due the exactly reasons your are saying; same approach to dice when you are chasing a good place in race by setting a 1.01x there, but you know what?  You will get so many loses so fast, maybe not in a row, but so close one from each other and to recover that with a 0.01 means that you have to have 99 greens in a row which is impossible.  Balances will eventually disappear without you noticed.  Now, Limbo gets very low multipliers, which is at the end the same problem.  Setting auto bet without being looking at your balance is like shoot yourself in the feet.  I just found that Keno/Low/10numbers is quite a good setting to wager during race, low multipliers but very constant.  Suddenly you will lose your bet but in the near future you may be able to get it back by having a good roll.  I am doing good so far there.  Good luck.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all

I agree with you, I find the limbo much too hard and a lot of x0.99 x1.00 and 1.01 this game disgusts me I do not play anymore except to go get big multipliers. I lost a lot in limbo, I prefer and I recommend the crash, slower but funnier and more profitable for me. In any case

good luck to all and good evening

• 2 months later...

I have almost never used Limbo as a game mode for the purpose of increasing Race wager given that it can be quite dangerous to the bankroll when rolls such as 0.99x , 1.00x and so forth which are very very low and can occur at any time at all to appear. I would much prefer using dice or plinko maybe.

I wouldn't say worst game for race cause limbo works as good as dice in wagering. 1.0102x at limbo is as good as in dice. It's just that limbo contains higher payouts more than dice. I like this game much, so I can't understand why you say it's the worst game for race. I don't know, maybe it's your experience that makes you say that. My experience at limbo is good so this is my opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2019 at 10:30 AM, Enzo said:

I think Limbo is by far the worst game for racing. Maybe crash is worse, but idk I think it's Limbo because of the amount of multipliers below 1.01 that come.

Anyone who knows how probability works knows that it's a terrible idea to play 1.01x on a %1 edge site.

I wanna know what you guys think though :D

As for me, I have made a place in races with a prize using limbo. I don't use the 1.01 multiplier though.. I use between 1.10x to 1.3x and do manual betting. I increase bets on high probability of long marching greens then go back to base bet after profiting on some rolls... wait for more losing streaks to accumulate then I increase bets again for long marching greens... there is a pattern.. you can see it for yourself.. just ride on the wins and cut the losses

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, only if the case is you are going to use it with 1.0102x during the entire race run because that 98% chance is not really "what you see" as is. Note that every game here follows binomial distribution. Taking that into account, since the multiplier in Limbo is endless, the end-value for values approaching 0 and infinity never gets impossible to happen thus, the 98% that you see in its lowest payout is slightly lower than it actually projects.