Stake Forum
wngo123

Best bet amount?

Featured Comment

Because blackjack gives just 2x multiplier and occasionally 2,5x the only thing that you could make the game to give you more profit is changing the bet amount. What would be your bet amount with the balance up to 200k satoshi? My ideal bet amount for such balance is 1000 sats in most of the games, but not blackjack because winning here would just double 1k sats and that doesn't move thins forward. What is your solution? 

My ideal bet depends on the balance I have. usually if my balance is only around 35k satoshi then I will place around 200-2000 satoshi bets but that depends on what game I play first. if playing in limbo if I want to double balance I will use a quarter of the balance that I have and look for successive wins. that's maybe what I can explain.

I think blackjack should only be played with higher bets tbh. I think like you said, since it's only 2x (sometimes 2.5) you need to make higher bets to profit other wise its just really slow small profit. Obviously a higher balance as well, When I say higher bets I don't mean relative to bankroll I mean relative to fiat value. I wanna see $50+ blackjack bets cause that's more worth it then a $1 bj bet lol.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:33 PM, wngo123 said:

Because blackjack gives just 2x multiplier and occasionally 2,5x the only thing that you could make the game to give you more profit is changing the bet amount. What would be your bet amount with the balance up to 200k satoshi? My ideal bet amount for such balance is 1000 sats in most of the games, but not blackjack because winning here would just double 1k sats and that doesn't move thins forward. What is your solution? 

i think best amount is atleast 5 xrp, then do a martingale, since its easier to win on bj, just either win or lose, 5xrp is that bst

I think the best bet depends on what your goals are for that session. Want to double your bankroll, then maybe start bets at 5-10% to slowly build up. Keeping it at 5% or lower at least  lets you be able to do short runs of martingale. 

I rarely play blackjack because of the incredible probability that the dealer may have
I have 20 the dealer at 5/3 he arrives at 21 miracle

When I play these for an all in low balance for the doubled only

Edited by djonox

I believe for blackjack your best bet amount is a higher bet. Now, Im not sure what size relative to bankroll you should make it. But I feel like it should never ever be more then half your bankroll.

I have seen other players using the x2 to increase bb on manual roll (except of draw) and back to the same bb when won, in this way we have to calculate the extent of our bank roll. Smaller value coins may use as decoy for experiment. I just played few rolls on this and the outcome has positive result in doge, we have to run some rolls and be familiries. When the roll goes deep then the problem start, but if we succeded thats a huge hit even its only x2.

Remember muscleking? he won 2btc, even its just x2 multiplier he succeeded. Well I want to know how intense he felt before he make the click to that bet.

In watching high rollers some players are doing this using xrp.

thanks/

In my honest opinion, the only you'll profit from blackjack is if that you are a HighRoller. It's multi is basically just double your bet so it'd be a waste if you're going to do bets on small amounts since it won't make any much difference. Unlike the other games wherein there are factors of higher multiplier where you can easily get back what you lost, lets take keno for example, it doesnt matter whether you place small bets because at one time, you will eventually hit a higher multi rather than 2x. So basically, in order for yo uto profit in BJ, it should be high bets..probably around 20k sats the least..

With 200k balance, i usually use 1k-5k base bet. If i got a 3-4 red streaks then i will increase my basebet and don't forget to double when you got a nice card such 11 or 10 against 4-5-6.