Stake Forum
htetaungxx

What can happen recently open alt accounts and how many alt is allow?

Featured Comment

Some people have too many alt accounts and they use too many ways for that. 
I want to use some alt accounts for my friends who want to gamble at stake and me also want to use some reasons.
If I open like that what can happen to me and how much can I open alt guys?

I think you can have as many alternate accounts as you want on Stake but you just cannot chat with the multiple accpunts of yours at the very same time in chat. That should be about the one thing to pay attention to in order to not break the chat rules at Stake.

I only have one account, but several users have many alt accounts. Initially I did not know what are the benefits of having multiple accounts? Finally I asked several users who have alt accounts and their reasons are different. some use alt accounts to try out strategies, others to play with high payouts, so if you get a long red, they will be able to continue later (waiting for balance), so seed and nonce are not interrupted. and if you still want to play, you can play with the main account. and there are also those who use alt accounts for rainfarmers (this is in my opinion not good). and some use it to store a portion of their balance. so it's as if the vault here isn't used. i don't know how many alt accounts are allowed