Stake Forum
wngo123

Do you race daily?

Featured Comment

How often per week do you race? Do you race daily or couple of times per week? Do you participate in big Saturday race? Why you decide to race that day and don't race another?

I only enter the mega races when I have around $50-$100 in my vault. 

Then, I withdraw around $25 from the vault to enter the race. 

I have only done this the once and got $20 at the end of the race, $3 from rake back, $15 from being 33rd and $50 bonus for being in the top 50.

I don't see the point in being in the daily race because of how competitive it is for first place. I have seen people wager 11 btc just for $300 from the race.

I no longer participate in these races, because whenever I participate I end up losing more than I gain, I can not get in a good position and end up losing much of mine I gave up.

I almost always try to be a part of the Mega Race, and occasionally some of the others throughout the week.  I don't really make a point of joining the normal ones, but am often already playing when they are running.

When I have time, I always follow both daily and mega race. Not to chase the prize but just want some fun and participating in the race

2 hours ago, Thepug said:

I have only done this the once and got $20 at the end of the race, $3 from rake back, $15 from being 33rd and $50 bonus for being in the top 50.

I don't see the point in being in the daily race because of how competitive it is for first place. I have seen people wager 11 btc just for $300 from the race.

May I know what kind of strategy you use in Mega Race?

5 hours ago, wngo123 said:

How often per week do you race? Do you race daily or couple of times per week? Do you participate in big Saturday race? Why you decide to race that day and don't race another?

Obviously im not racing everyday. Im not a huge gambler. But If I am, I will race every Saturday when the mega race will happen! Because mega race offer such good prizes that is worth gambling with. Unlike the everyday races, it only offer low amounts that you can just have by waiting for some rain in chat, but if you want it to be worth your time then you must go to top 5 which I guess is pretty difficult. But in mega race being in the top 25 is enough and the additional prize in twitter if you posted a picture that's for 25$

3 hours ago, Thepug said:

Wow that's nice! Congratulations 🎉 you got 15$ for 33rd in the race? Is it the birthday race or the usual mega race? Im just curious how did you get 15$ in that place if 5000$ is just the prize pool. And with 25$ how much do you usually end up wagering? Im plannib to race in the next mega race as well. Well, not a huge balance but I guess can take me to somewhere in top 50

1 hour ago, Menang said:

When I have time, I always follow both daily and mega race. Not to chase the prize but just want some fun and participating in the race

May I know what kind of strategy you use in Mega Race?

Yes I agree about that the everyday race is only for fun not for  profit because of low prize pool. And I want to know the strategy of @Thepug as well. 25$ is pretty good balance to start with and I want to copy what he is doing maybe I get some profit with it. 

Honestly I never race because I know that I don't really have any kind of chance of reaching the top 10 in order to get a big enough prize. Prizes for lower ranks are still good but if you participate in the race then you want to make sure you give your best and try to reach a place as high as possible in the ranking. I think there is a big chance you will lose more money on wagering then the amount of money you will win at the race so why even try to compete when you know you don't have a real chance? That's just my personal perspective and opinion 

34 minutes ago, trixieescosis said:

No, when I go race I always bust my coin  because you wan't to go in the top and you bet big amount then loss it.

That tends to be the way it goes for a lot of people.  The race is a marathon though, not a sprint.  Smart, methodical betting with low amounts can lead to pretty good sized wagers for the race, and that's what will usually propel someone up the leader board.

Usually I always online both race in everyday. But I didn't participate in race for long times. I was trying to participate at early races, but I was really unlucky with races and ever busted before or during races. I was spend all of my vault round 0.05btc for one race and I busted all of it and got 80 position only. I was try to participate again and again. But still can't participate race well. Seems I just need also good strategy to participate race and I hope and wish to get good postion, maybe one day. :) 

23 hours ago, wngo123 said:

just participate mega race trice..but no luck..sometimes..i join races in the morning

16 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

That tends to be the way it goes for a lot of people.  The race is a marathon though, not a sprint.  Smart, methodical betting with low amounts can lead to pretty good sized wagers for the race, and that's what will usually propel someone up the leader board.

Mostly every single day.  Races to me are very important as that event represents the opportunity to have communication with the community.  Is one of the best ways I have seen so far to place the community in same place and make them all to participate somehow in a specific activity.  Maybe many of us are not that big gamblers to wager tons of coins to chase firsts places, but many of us are there to participate and to chat among us.  I like races very much, those will become legend among the gamblers crypto community.  Good luck. 

I usually participate in races without my knowledge :P I know they're happening, but in the moment I forget, and usually if I bust/withdraw I'll realize "Hey, I've been racing this whole time!"

Not yet has it happened during one of my insane sessions where I gamble 1BTC+ in a session.

I don't race every day and I never race too and I'm lazy to join the race because it's always busted if I don't have a chance to win in a race and don't have a lot of capital to win a daily race at stake. I better just looking for profit in small increments in stake rather than busted is really annoying.😂

well i have competed there once, i had 12000 doge depo, made to 13000doge  putted 12000doge to vault, and played with 1000, made 77k wager, and was at 1000 doge, and then i did some bets made to 2000 doge, and  then i was like. eh lets yolo it,  lost it, tried taking out of vault.. and i couldnt i forgot my gmail of that acc. and took me over day to get them out and bust them. (I couldnt get placement in  birthday race too, very sad :D)

Hey,

I don't race daily, and I don't take part in the Mega Saturday Race. I don't have a lot of balance so I can't race, can't event get the top 100... Personally I think the races are useless for people like me who play low amount.

With regards, Kinou.

Daily? Surely nah, don't have the funds to race daily and win something nice, I have to accumulate atleast a nice amount to start racing, and I don't race as much just cause it eats balance.

on certain days when i have enough in the bankroll ill take racing seriously.. but if i just want to build during the race.. i dont really pay attention to it..racing seriously to me is for the ones that has high bankroll from the beginning is the advantage to those who has pretty much no chance to top the 20 players.. etc.. if its going to be race let everyone start with the same amount other then that is not race at all .. just a past time in a way..

I actually don't like to take part in races, because I often lose when I race, so I just play and focus on making profit but if I have a big balance, sometimes I try to enter the top 50 in a race

I rarely follow the race because if there is a mega race it's even harder to get a good position, let alone enter the top 100 to be able to profit alone when there is a race that is very difficult

I don't participate much on daily races but I make sure to participate in mega races. For me, participating in mega race is more worth it than participating in daily since the prizes are bigger and there is the extra giveaway when I place in top 50 of the mega race.