Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Need strategy and pettern to hunt 20kx or more in 8mines.

Featured Comment

Hello everyone,
Can you guys tell me please some strategy to hunt 20kx or more in 8 mines. I been already hunt for that over 1 week ago. But still didn't hit yet. I was roll with manual bet and sometimes bet huge and cashout untill hit 20kx multiplier for recover.
Is that worng strategy? or need auto rolls untill hit with same pettern?
If u guys know some good strategy and pettern let me know please guys.
thanks,
htetaungxx

You can get your own pattern and it will work once, because the bombs have the same likelihood of appearing in all of the 25 tiles, which makes any pattern possible. There are no strategies based on that.

I do not think there is a much better strategy than to just keep betting with a considerable sized bankroll so that the hunt can last for a longer time. It should eventually hit one day just a matter of when. 😛

Hey,

Like SLFJ said, there is a multiple possibility of pattern, so try to choose your own, and keep the same until you hit. Personally I play Mines with 5 bombs, and I pick like 5 or a bit more Diamonds, I'm not a big fan of Mines.

With regards, Kinou.

salut a tous! je ne pense pas qu'il y'ai stratégie réellement possible au mines , c'est tellement aléatoire que tu peut touché ton hit au bout de 5 rouleaux comme au bout de 500 donc c'est vraiment une question de chance et surtout de ne pas s'obstiné a resté sur le meme schema dans ce jeu le mouvement a du bon que ce soit en manuel ou en automatique , il faut juste trouvé sa manière de faire et de la faire bien! et la ca paye!!

allez bonne continuation et bonne chance a tous !! salut

i dont know.. well maybe better to just use dice to hunt 9900x? And idk about mines.. havent had good  runs there, well havent tried much either. do you guys like it? and had any profit..? i see it as  to just have fun, or maybe extra profit too