Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Which games is best for recover before busted?

Featured Comment

Usually I almost got busted when I hunting huge multiplier, but my balance is left below 30% I going to recover with huge bet on mines (8) or keno (9-10).
But these day this strategy doesn't work on me. 
So, let me hear about you guys, which games did you use with what strategy for recover?

Please suggestion to me I just need good strategy for recover.
thanks guys.
htetaungxx

8 Mines to recover? 9-10 tiles on keno?? How do you hope to recover like this? Keno can go all the way up to a 30 streak, be careful with it, mines, you can get bombed anytime, best games for recovery in my opinion are dice, limbo, with the right strategy.

Hey,

For me, it depends. If I need to recover 30%, why not go all-in Dice or Limbo. But if I need to recover more like 50%, I just go all-in on Diamond Poker, Baccarat, or something I recover with Blackjack.

With regards, Kinou.

before busted I usually recover in dice limbo or hilo and it's quite effective for our recovery balance. I always recover when my balance is gone by about 50% and start to recovery but we also have to be careful when recovery can we even rip. our goal is to recover, but instead Rip should not be like that if you want recovery, playing only a few roll when our balance is back to the beginning or maybe more continue or focus on the game that we are playing before recovery.

For me a game for a chance of recovery would be HiLo or Dice since you can potentially get a high multiplier win of them in order to recover your losses if all goes well. :)

ill go to two games.. which will be hilo because the multiplier  can go high as it can go .. and then mines..which you know the multiplier by heart.. and small bets can get you up to 1m or even 5m when you have the right pattern that is.. 

I often play dice and limbo, and I often play on big payouts in both of these games. if I get a long red and I doubt I will hit, I will stop the game and I usually recover the previous defeat by playing hi-lo and video poker

I will surprise you. The best game to recover is the game that you don't often play. At least for me when I bust on Hilo and Mines, I went to Keno and was able to recover. Keno was the game I almost never played. Same was with mines before, but I played mines too often so now I moved to Keno as my recovery game, soon I will probably move to Dice because that is the game I didn't play in a loong time :) 

for recovery balance when the balance is about to run out I usually do recovery in hilo limbo or dice with payout 1.01 or 2x. but more often I play in hilo for recovery because the recovery is faster in hilo compared to dice or limbo in my opinion. I always play hilo with a target of 1.50x and 2x payout when doing recovery. but don't let it type when you do your recovery instead it ends up busted because it often happens to me.

When I get bust and I have 30% of my BR left I play it on Limbo 1.15x allin 
1st I'll hunt 2 reds streak then allin I do it again and again after I can recover just 50% of my loss,.

I think that keno is a game that you can recover on. You can play on a low risk, but still hit a 1000x from hitting 10 correct spots. Yes, this is very unlikely, but it can happen. You can be increasing your balance slowly too, or even with it decreasing slowly, but if you hit one of the high multipliers, you will be surely in profit! :D 

dice mines and keno.. those games would be a good choice to "recover" after a bust. but is better to build up on what you have lost and more. because of the multiplier that you can get constantly in a good run. especially on dice.. to place low bets and just watch it grow but hoping it doesnt hit th houe edge.. is the only problem that you will have to worry about

On 8/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, htetaungxx said:

Usually I almost got busted when I hunting huge multiplier, but my balance is left below 30% I going to recover with huge bet on mines (8) or keno (9-10).
So, let me hear about you guys, which games did you use with what strategy for recover?

thanks guys.
htetaungxx

I suggest trying hilo or plinko, sometimes work for me after get lose much. But sometimes gone all. I prefer hilo or plinko because both game sometimes give us a surprise.  :)

I don't think there is a certain game for trying to recover what you have busted. Sure, everyone will name their own game but that's only because that's one of their favorite games and that's what they like to play but this doesn't mean it's necessarily good for recovering losses. In general every game should pay the same since there is no big difference in the house edge between games so just choose whatever game you like and you feel like playing and go with that. Belive me, if you play a game just because someone else recommended it to you but in fact you don't like it at all you will most likely lose the rest of your money that you have left

Currently, I am using bot mines with 14 mines and 6 diamond settings. Increase 1,005 after each loss, and now the highest loss is 1776 lose in a row. You should be careful because 4000 lose in a row may appear.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:56 PM, htetaungxx said:

thanks guys.
htetaungxx

Dice would be a def good one I think.  Small bets with a higher multiplier ... chances are your gonna hit that at some point before bust.