How many balance is enought to participate mega race to be list 1to100

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
As my opnion and as my experience we need atleast 0.05btc to get top 1 to 100 position on weekly mega race. Because I've been spend around 0.05btc for race long times ago. And I got postion 80th when end of race. Even i'm all busted my balance in race, atleast I got prize for 80 postion. 
How about you guys? 
How many balance is enought for you to get  position top 1 to 100 at weekly mega race guys? 

14 hours ago, Etude said:

I think a bankroll of 0.01 BTC would be rather sufficient in order to maintain a wagering enough to qualify for the top 100 in the Mega Races with proper wagering and loss recovery methods employed. 😛

That is what I'm thinking for a sufficient amount to play safely and get a high rank, though it can be done with much less with some luck,

Maybe you also need to question, game and multiplier because as of my experience, the fact that you gamble with 1.00x and wager a relative big bet each time will keep you in the first places, maybe going up little more you suddenly find yourself in the 100 place board.  Roulette, Limbo and Dice could give you a 1.01x and many greens in a row for a pretty good time, yes, losing is there and will happen, but your wager will go up and you will suddenly find yourself in the top board.   So, you may no need a big balance but a "big" bet amount to get the places you want.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

if you need to ask how much balance you need then probably you don't have enough :D I know from my experience ;) I have never enough balance to race and it doesn't go well for me. I guess I prefer to focus on making profit from gambling instead of hoping to get good place in race because I don't feel that I could ever beat those guys.

To reach top 100, you can do it with 50k sats but for top 50 at least you need 100k-200k sats. For top 10, 500k-0.01 btc. I usually join race only with 100k-200k sats and with that i can get top 30.

Edit: i don't know this is for mega race. For mega race, you need more balance to get top 100. i think 0.01 at least to get top 50.

Edited by jualid

I once tried to participate in the weekly mega race event with a capital of 0.00300000 btc ,. but I am still not in the top 100 ... I still lose bets and races ...

It seems like in the race it is necessary to take into account the accumulation of the available capital, prizes that will be obtained, and the loss or victory in betting during the weekly Megae race ... because even though it is included in the category of the top 100 winners of the weekly mega race event, the reality is still losing the final balance calculation ... it's useless ... because in any gamble the point is to win ... :|

If you are not ready to lose big (and earn few) never play big bets to 1.01x because ok maybe you get 20-30  bets before  bust.

So if your balance in 0.01 in and you bust in 30 bets you wagered 0.3 and you earnings will be 0.00300000 and of course its not much especially on mega race

Maybe better is to play plinko with 0.00050000 is better.ok to get  wager 0.3  you need 600 rolls but for sure even you lose balance will be more than on a 1.01x game

So guys Play starter.races are marathons not sprints

For me it depends on luck and how risky you play. I play in the last mega race with 75k sats from VIP coupon until the half of the race steadily but busted when I started "rage" betting. I was in the position near in top 50 with just playing using the VIP coupon balance so I decided to make a deposit of 62 XRP to finish the race. I end up being in top 30.

I got 33rd in the $5k mega race with $50 to the top 50, and I only used a $25 eth balance for it.

After experience, you know what games and techniques are the best for a large wager. Also, if you do start to lose some of your balance, there are ways that you can reduce this through your bets, up to a certain point.

To the people saying that you need $100 - $200, that is a load of nonsense. If I can do it with $25, anyone can do it with $25.

Hello,

It depends if you are lucky or not. You can have like 5 ETH and bust it really fast, or have 1 ETH and wager 20 ETH or more. I think a good start is at least 100$ with a bit of luck to get the top 100. And to get the first place uh.. 1 BTC may be? ;) 

With regards, Kinou.

i never participate in megarace as its not good for me.
i never got in 100 place in megerace.
1 important thing i notice i always bust my balance on friday or in morning of saturday i.e. before starting megarace.
Don't know how but this is reality i bust my balance before megarace.

I think so 0.01btc would be good balance for megarace.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
As my opnion and as my experience we need atleast 0.05btc to get top 1 to 100 position on weekly mega race. Because I've been spend around 0.05btc for race long times ago. And I got postion 80th when end of race. Even i'm all busted my balance in race, atleast I got prize for 80 postion. 
How about you guys? 
How many balance is enought for you to get  position top 1 to 100 at weekly mega race guys? 

i guess you need to have atleas 1000xrp to be able to go to the top and then play safe, and wager on the game that you know you can win less even if you bet high, like high low and bet low risk like 100xrp per bet than just 1 bet than you cashout immediately after 1 bet, then do another bet just to register a wager of 100xrp

With 0.05 btc and by losing all you should be at top ten. Actually it depends on luck. If you get red streak you may lose your all balance without getting much wager. And if you are lucky you can make huge wager from small balance. Up and down staying in same balance and playing long time will give much wager. But all shoul careful to do the game for wager. I think 200k sats enough if you lucky to make enough wager.