Stake Forum
wiro212sableng

How to know our post in a day? Are possible to know how many left?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Sometimes i do post and reply some threat at this forum. Never think about a sum. My bad, in one times i can't post or reply anymore, at the same time support giveaway for 100 user who's post first and i wont to post it. So sad.

I wish i could to know how many post i was make and how left post again before reaching a limited in a day, that will be cool. So i can control myself. Just notice If possible. It will be helpfull ;) 

Regards

Edited by wiro212sableng

Click on transactions and you will see all your posts. Count the number of posts on specific day and you will know how many posts you can post. More posts you post in total (right now you have 300) more you will be able to post per day. For example people over 1000 posts in total can post much more per day. 

That's why I always left 2 for post when giveaway is coming and need to post for it. As for me I can post 20 post per day and  you can check activity how many left for daily post is in your activity which is in your profile.

23 minutes ago, chillhouse said:

Just check your post and find it within 24 hours, then count how many posts you've posted ..... :)

yea thanks, i wish support will give another button or place for every user where can show our total post in a day and how many left to posting again. It would be nice.

On 8/27/2019 at 2:56 AM, wiro212sableng said:

Sometimes i do post and reply some threat at this forum. Never think about a sum. My bad, in one times i can't post or reply anymore, at the same time support giveaway for 100 user who's post first and i wont to post it. So sad.

I wish i could to know how many post i was make and how left post again before reaching a limited in a day, that will be cool. So i can control myself. Just notice If possible. It will be helpfull ;) 

Regards

maybe better is there are features that can support to see our posts that have been made and replies from people who reply us and add more features to know our post limit. I sometimes like being late or getting max posts when I want to post in a giveaway or challenge thread because we don't know how many posts we have made or how many times our replies to that post.

best regards

☘️

vlademore

On 8/27/2019 at 3:56 AM, wiro212sableng said:

Regards

i saw on ones post that there are 10 post limit per day, i think what they should add here as a feature is to know how much more we can post before it reach the limit, and time to know when we can start posting again.

11 minutes ago, flora3 said:

i saw on ones post that there are 10 post limit per day, i think what they should add here as a feature is to know how much more we can post before it reach the limit, and time to know when we can start posting again.

I agreed with you, that will be a great feature for help user here. 

On 8/27/2019 at 3:56 AM, wiro212sableng said:

Regards

maybe just post good topic and so that you can maximize the things that you want to post here. avoid non sense comment coz i think every post counts, plus they lowered down the pay per post, so better if you make or write down the topic on a notebook first so that you can maximize the sentence or message you can post on each topic.

2 hours ago, paopaolo said:

maybe just post good topic and so that you can maximize the things that you want to post here. avoid non sense comment coz i think every post counts, plus they lowered down the pay per post, so better if you make or write down the topic on a notebook first so that you can maximize the sentence or message you can post on each topic.

I like your idea mate, it will be work well here. As we know lowest payment here because so many poster don't have quality post as an admin expected. There was likes spam post.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, wiro212sableng said:

Regards

that is why you need to make post count, you need to post good topic and comment with interesting topic, you dont comment 1 word, that is spamming, and next time you better browse the whole site first before making any comment. 

On 8/26/2019 at 9:56 PM, wiro212sableng said:

Regards

It's needed to keep track of your posts for that day, you can check them on your activity page.

You can make a suggestion (Suggestions section) for adding a specific page with the information you think could help with keeping track of how many posts you're far from reaching the daily limit. :) 

On 9/11/2019 at 7:43 PM, Dandy111 said:

Click on transactions and you will see all your posts.

In transactions, you will only see the posts for which you have received forum rewards.