brad1278

Keno player best day

Featured Comment

I am really a keno player. I played keno almost everyday. I wanna share my best day so far.. Today i started with 9k satoshi. Which i get from boost. I just played cool early morning and suddenly hit 500x with 250 sat, not so big but got this in less than 10 rolls. After a while i hit again 500x with 1000 sat bet. I though keno luck will end there but again i hit 500x. I made 3times 500x in keno today in just more than an hour. I sometimes played keno whole day without  hitting one. So i guess this is my best day in playing keno so far. Not so big win but awesome. 

Share your best keno experience guys. 

Thanks and goodluck. 

I rarely play keno game if there is no challenge or roll hunt I don't have a good strategy for keno game, do you have a good strategy? there are times to share here

Well, that's good for you, because I don't tend to get high multipliers, highest one I have ever got was 259x with a 0 bet and 63x'es with around 6$ wins, but that's not something I can be that proud of myself.

Haha this is absolutely amazing. I never heard of such story on keno really. I have never hit anything on keno. My biggest multiplier was 100x and only once lol

Hello,

It's your lucky day, congratulations for your hit. Personally I got the same thing 2 days ago. I won with really big multiplier without a lot of rolls (it was like 5 rolls) ahah. So I hope to get it another time.

With regards, Kinou.

3 hours ago, brad1278 said:

I am really a keno player. I played keno almost everyday. I wanna share my best day so far.. Today i started with 9k satoshi. Which i get from boost. I just played cool early morning and suddenly hit 500x with 250 sat, not so big but got this in less than 10 rolls. After a while i hit again 500x with 1000 sat bet. I though keno luck will end there but again i hit 500x. I made 3times 500x in keno today in just more than an hour. I sometimes played keno whole day without  hitting one. So i guess this is my best day in playing keno so far. Not so big win but awesome. 

Share your best keno experience guys. 

Thanks and goodluck. 

man can you share how you get 3x of 500x on keno? much better if you can put bet id so we can see that its true, coz i can even start a post saying that i get 1000x on keno for 4x, but without proof its just on my dream.

as long as I play stake and play keno game I always lose or not why whatever strategy I play is always exposed to longred and that also happened when following the forum challenge last week I was hit by longred until 500 rolls haven't found payout 67

i play keno with high risk and an increase every lose sometimes i hit big sometimes i lose but my overall profit i think not to big cause my wins are a little big balance to my losses everyday i bet

wow ... good luck always with you, friend ...
I am exactly the opposite of you ... I always lose when I play keno ... I always lose. I don't know how long I can win when playing keno .. I sometimes envy seeing people who are always lucky when playing keno .. because the profit can be so big if you win a bet in keno game ..

can anyone help me in terms of setting auto bet in keno game? if there is, i will try it .. 9_9

I rarely play keno. maybe keno is a game that I rarely play. I play keno only when the tele challenge or weekly forum challenge requires playing keno and hits with the payout that has been set. other than that, I didn't play it

It's your luck day, hit 500x 3 times in 1 day so lucky for you. Meanwhile me, never hit any single 500x lol. Btw, are you using the same seed or reset the nonce everytime u hit 500x?

Nice to hear that. 

U got all 3 500x with same number selection or u change pattern of numbers???
I also play keno but never got bit hit in normal play.
I got big multiplier while playing telegram challenge only (bet with 0).

4 hours ago, StakePay said:

Nice to hear that. 

U got all 3 500x with same number selection or u change pattern of numbers???
I also play keno but never got bit hit in normal play.
I got big multiplier while playing telegram challenge only (bet with 0).

FB_IMG_1567008525808.jpg

FB_IMG_1567008551244.jpg

It's your luck day, hit 500x 3 times in 1 day so lucky for you. Meanwhile me, never hit any single 500x lol. Btw, are you using the same seed or reset the nonce everytime u hit 500x?

I gave Keno another chance today and played it for a few hours... not a single 500x again lol I never hit that in my life. Today the highest I hit was 100x and only once. That is my the second 100x 

Well keno game not good for me so for I always lose on keno and not increase my balance this game maybe I have no patience and I not give proper time keno that's why not I win on keno my max hit on keno just 90x 

I would also like to have this kind of luck in keno, as I have already made clear in other posts I'm very unlucky in this game, never got a payout over 100x, as in plinko are two games where I can not make profit, and I'm a little impatient too.