Enzo

Discovered my new favorite game

Featured Comment

I recently discovered my new favorite game on stake. It's Keno! I usually play classic and do 1 tile, my payout is 3.96, earlier today I made 0.01BTC from my 5000 sat start balance.

I think this is a great way to play keno and I'm surprised I haven't seen more people play like this.

Anyone else ever tried this strategy?

Yes I tried with 10k and busted all. I guess the very big luck is necessary at the beginning otherwise it's so easy to bust. I will need to try this strategy again but with much higher balance. When I tried it it simply didn't give me enough hits for that one tile and I busted

Well, you need to have luck and cold mind to win a lot in keno, and you got extremely lucky to win this amount, so congratulations, and many people are playing keno.

14 hours ago, Enzo said:

Gần đây tôi đã phát hiện ra trò chơi yêu thích mới của tôi về cổ phần. Đó là Keno! Tôi thường chơi cổ điển và làm 1 ô, số tiền xuất chi của tôi là 3,96, đầu ngày hôm nay tôi đã kiếm được 0,01 BTC từ số dư bắt đầu 5000 sat của mình.

Tôi nghĩ rằng đây là một cách tuyệt vời để chơi keno và tôi ngạc nhiên khi tôi không thấy nhiều người chơi như thế này.

Bất cứ ai khác từng thử chiến lược này?

I guess you're very lucky to be able to play keno even better when you get this money, congratulations!

14 hours ago, Enzo said:

I recently discovered my new favorite game on stake. It's Keno! I usually play classic and do 1 tile, my payout is 3.96, earlier today I made 0.01BTC from my 5000 sat start balance.

I think this is a great way to play keno and I'm surprised I haven't seen more people play like this.

how much is your base bet? and how are you able to climb up to 1m? can you give more detials of you strategy that might help us win too?

15 hours ago, Enzo said:

theres no guarantee that this game will work on everybody why dont you teach us how you made it to a million?

On 8/28/2019 at 8:59 AM, Enzo said:

Any win streak that crazy usually involves a huge amount of luck, contrary to what anyone might think...

I can safely say that it didn’t work for me as well as it did for you haha since I busted in no time by playing it the way you did!