Thanh do

Cryptocurrency will someday replace fiat currency?

Featured Comment

Roller blinds are now suitable for offices and factoriesRoller blinds are manufactured according to ISO standardHigh quality roller blindsImage roller blinds get light and have a nice angle of view.Roller blinds (roller blinds) with simple modern style design, roller blinds are increasingly popular especially for offices in the workplace, family living rooms, even for the bedrooms.With simple, solemn and modern features, roller blinds (blinds) are often installed for large glass facades of high-rise buildings, offices, apartments.https://trello.com/c/qy3xAQRe/14-mot-so-meo-chon-rem-cuon
RB3017-500x539.jpg
Model apartment, look very nice.Roller blinds (roller blinds) work in a way that rolls up and flows down, so the roller blinds (roller blinds) have very good sun protection.Latest roller blinds model 2013 - 2014Structure: made up of roll bars and screens (acting like a rolling door) that can be rolled up or down to help completely block or partially block the light of the room.Cheap roller blindsThe creamy white color of the roller blinds makes the space glow.https://thietkerem.vn/mot-so-meo-chon-rem-cuon/
Materials for roller blinds are also very diverse: fabrics, hiflex tarpaulins, thin velvet velvet (absolute light suppression), tungsten or thin knit mesh (partial resistance and decoration).https://new.edmodo.com/post/701262258
65.jpg

Edited by Thanh do

If it happens it probably won't be in our lifetime. It will be hard to shake the idea of cryptocurrency being inherently risky, the media isn't helping here by running crazy stories about overnight wealth.

I doubt most people can use all the functions on their phone, there's no way they will feel safe using crypto in any way. Even if they do, I don't feel safe for them! So easy for grandma to get phished and send 20 btc to a random north korean hacker.

3 minutes ago, Danifilth said:

Cryptocurrency will never replace paper money by 100%, it’s a fact, at least because of extreme instability and for a number of other reasons!

I agree.  Unless all crypto transfers are somehow made instant and fees for some are lowered considerably, I'm not sure it will ever replace fiat.  How many people will want to buy a gallon of milk, but stand and wait 30 minutes for the transaction to confirm so they can get it?

14 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I agree. Unless all crypto transfers are somehow made instant and fees for some are lowered considerably, I'm not sure it will ever replace fiat. How many people will want to buy a gallon of milk, but stand and wait 30 minutes for the transaction to confirm so they can get it?

Aha))) I presented a queue for a second! But this is not the main reason that cryptocurrency will never replace paper money, there are many reasons - the hand will get tired of writing))

I have no doubt that crypto currency will one day replace fiat.   

It will be a very long time from now maybe 10+ or even 20+ years but it will be the future of all money.

Governments issue what I like to think of as public money.  I like to think of crypto, along with gold, as private money, it can be exchanged for government money but isn't widely used day to day.  I don't see crypto replacing government money, but I just posted a story in news that suggests that China's national backed crypto could replace physical notes and coins.

1 hour ago, wry said:

Governments issue what I like to think of as public money.  I like to think of crypto, along with gold, as private money, it can be exchanged for government money but isn't widely used day to day.  I don't see crypto replacing government money, but I just posted a story in news that suggests that China's national backed crypto could replace physical notes and coins.

I tend to agree that it will never completely replace fiat.  There are too many things that will keep it from happening.  Sure, there will be some things that crypto can be used for, as it already is able to be used some places.... I just don't see how it could possibly overtake and replace all fiat.

It'll never replace the actual currency for sure... Even though its gaining popularity but people will never accept Crypto over the actual currency

I personally think someday we may see crypto replace fiat. I don't see it happening soon but i see it happening at some point. Now, whether that be a good thing or a bad thing, i don't know but I'm hoping i'll get to find out in my life time :P 

Cryptocurrency will probably never replace fiat currency for one and only reason: governments. Governments love fiat currency because they can control it and they can create unlimited number of money when they need it, it is called debt and we pay this debt in form of inflation it's like tax that most people don't see.

its not strugling if its going stronger spreading worldwide  .  cryptos are built to have an option for paying online or if people want to experience anonymous/independent payment option that arent hold or controlled by anyone  . 

cryptos are not built to replace existing payment methods expecially fiat money  but cryptos can work with them in a parallel way . still many  people are still blinded by the truth and thinks cryptos is too superior that it will replace anything  .  i dont like that mentality of them to be honest  ,

I don't think so. Cryptocurrency maybe never going to replace fiat. Fiat currency issued by government and people use it easily. All stage of people can use it easily. Where cryptocurrency isn't issued by government and it's illegal in many countries. And all people can't use it. Cause they need knowledge about crypto tx how to use it. Need device to send and receive crypto. Moreover crypto price isn't stable. So it can't replace fiat. 

May be you are right. Actually, it's really hard to take someone position in short period of time. I have read lots of people are left their opinion about fiat currency and bitcoin. I personally believe that there is no competitor to bitcoin. Yeah, other coins are also good like litecoin, altcoin, ethereum and many more. But those don't have much demand than the bitcoin has. And the popularity is increasing day by day. Some of the countries raise the restriction against bitcoin. 

13 hours ago, Marat2013 said:

I think Yes, Fiat money will not last forever

May be last or not? I am not sure. Nobody can exactly tell the future. We can guess only and predict based on that. You can read this post about Fiat Currency by Romania's Central Bank Official: https://all-stocks.net/romanias-central-bank-official-cryptocurrencies-will-never-substitute-fiat-currency/ Thought this this post was written a few months ago. I hope this will help you to get some better ideas about fiat currency and bitcoin. 

now many people underestimate bitcoin and cryptocurrency ... even when I try to promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well as how to get it fast through stake.com ... they just think I'm crazy .. saying that I'm a fool who want to be deceived by the Internet ... even though I have shown proof of coin sales that I do, still they assume that all of that is just a hoax ..

someday they will see the might of cryptocurrency ... they will be silent and cannot speak anymore when crytocurrency dominates market share ... they will regret making fun of me when bitcoin becomes a means of payment everywhere ... salary payments using bitcoin .. the bitcoin atm is spread all over the world ...

they will regret it when bitcoin has taken control of the world ... sat bitcoin exploded its price to $ 1 million ..

I believe that bitcoin will be king of all things someday ... and it won't be long ... 🤔🤔

On 8/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, Thanh do said:

Crypto Currency is now 11+ years Old  and still struggling to be acceptable but strongly going and spreading worldwide. What your mind says ??

It will happens, no fiat money again in future. Cryptocurrency is acceptable worlwide payment. 11 years proven cryptocurrency have a place on every marketplace.

So very possible cryptocurrency can replaced fiat as an "international money."