Jump to content
Stake Forum
Jonata

DICE Betting System "Method D'Alembert"

Featured Comment

 

REMEMBERING: The D'Alembert method works for a very short period !! In other words, KNOW STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------D'Alembert---------------------------------

D’Alembert is negative progression betting system, similar to martingale and Labouchere. This means that when a bet is lost, the next bet will be increased, and when a bet is won, the next bet will be decreased.

The system, also called montant et demontant, is often called a pyramid system. It is based on a mathematical equilibrium theory devised by a French mathematician of the same name. Like the martingale, this system is mainly applied to the even-money outside bets, and is favored by players who want to keep the amount of their bets and losses to a minimum. The betting progression is very simple: After each loss, you add one unit to the next bet, and after each win, one unit is deducted from the next bet.

As mentioned in the quote above, the basic system is to add 1 unit on a loss, and to deduct 1 unit on a win, with the minimum bet being 1 unit. An example of betting with D’Alembert:

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

2                                Loss                           -3

3                                 Win                           -1

2                                 Loss                          -3

3                                 Loss                          -6

4                                 Win                           -2

3                                 Win                            1

2                                 Win                            3

1                                 Win                            4

1                                 Loss                           3

2                                 Loss                           1

3                                 Win                            4

While D’Alembert works well for a short period of time, it is fundamentally flawed for any casino with a house edge, because the size of the bet is dependent on the total number of wins and losses. Assuming a house edge of 1%, you need to bet at 49.5% chance to win to make 2x profit per bet. This means that statistically, you will lose 1% more bets than you will win, causing your bets to slowly and continually increase in size until it becomes larger than your balance, in spite of possibly being in profit over all. While all betting systems are essentially a gamblers fallacy, d’Alembert is the most obviously flawed for lengthy use. Deviations of the d’Alembert strategy include “stretching” your wins or losses. This means that you need to hit more than one win or loss in a row to decrement or increment your bet. Below is the example bets from above, while stretching losses to 2 (increment only on 2 losses in a row)

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Win                             1

1                                Win                             2

1                                Win                             3

1                                Loss                            2

1                                Loss                            1

2                                Win                             3

D’Alembert can be reversed as a positive progression system, meaning you increase the size of your bet on a win and decrease the size of the bet on a loss.

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

1                                Win                            -1

2                                Loss                           -3

1                                Loss                           -4

1                                Win                            -3

2                                Win                            -1

3                                Win                             2

4                                Win                             6

5                                Loss                            1

4                                Loss                           -3

3                                Win                              0

 

PLEASE TEST AND TELL ME HOW THE RESULTS WERE!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

 

Sources: https://bot.seuntjie.com/bettingsystem.aspx?id=3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jonata said:

 

REMEMBERING: The D'Alembert method works for a very short period !! In other words, KNOW STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------D'Alembert---------------------------------

D’Alembert is negative progression betting system, similar to martingale and Labouchere. This means that when a bet is lost, the next bet will be increased, and when a bet is won, the next bet will be decreased.

The system, also called montant et demontant, is often called a pyramid system. It is based on a mathematical equilibrium theory devised by a French mathematician of the same name. Like the martingale, this system is mainly applied to the even-money outside bets, and is favored by players who want to keep the amount of their bets and losses to a minimum. The betting progression is very simple: After each loss, you add one unit to the next bet, and after each win, one unit is deducted from the next bet.

As mentioned in the quote above, the basic system is to add 1 unit on a loss, and to deduct 1 unit on a win, with the minimum bet being 1 unit. An example of betting with D’Alembert:

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

2                                Loss                           -3

3                                 Win                           -1

2                                 Loss                          -3

3                                 Loss                          -6

4                                 Win                           -2

3                                 Win                            1

2                                 Win                            3

1                                 Win                            4

1                                 Loss                           3

2                                 Loss                           1

3                                 Win                            4

While D’Alembert works well for a short period of time, it is fundamentally flawed for any casino with a house edge, because the size of the bet is dependent on the total number of wins and losses. Assuming a house edge of 1%, you need to bet at 49.5% chance to win to make 2x profit per bet. This means that statistically, you will lose 1% more bets than you will win, causing your bets to slowly and continually increase in size until it becomes larger than your balance, in spite of possibly being in profit over all. While all betting systems are essentially a gamblers fallacy, d’Alembert is the most obviously flawed for lengthy use. Deviations of the d’Alembert strategy include “stretching” your wins or losses. This means that you need to hit more than one win or loss in a row to decrement or increment your bet. Below is the example bets from above, while stretching losses to 2 (increment only on 2 losses in a row)

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Win                             1

1                                Win                             2

1                                Win                             3

1                                Loss                            2

1                                Loss                            1

2                                Win                             3

D’Alembert can be reversed as a positive progression system, meaning you increase the size of your bet on a win and decrease the size of the bet on a loss.

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

1                                Win                            -1

2                                Loss                           -3

1                                Loss                           -4

1                                Win                            -3

2                                Win                            -1

3                                Win                             2

4                                Win                             6

5                                Loss                            1

4                                Loss                           -3

3                                Win                              0

 

PLEASE TEST AND TELL ME HOW THE RESULTS WERE!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

 

Sources: https://bot.seuntjie.com/bettingsystem.aspx?id=3

thank bro, ill check it later any leave feedback :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dreramon said:

Kinda of find it strange how some guys can hit 990x several times in a row each day and i cant seem to get it once. 

Why is it that you think people hit it 990x several times in a row each day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dreramon said:

On high roller tab one day last week a guy had it several times a few seconds apart. 

High roller only shows two types of bets. Any that have wagered above 0.02 or won above 0.02

If the user has a 990x multiplier then they aren't betting above 0.02 and therefore any loss wont show.

(recently changed to 0.01 from memory)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D'Alembert won't ever work on any casino. It works maybe for first 10 bets. There won't ever be equal or more wins than loses in any game. I don't advice you using it. It is good only for fun or to see how it works, but not for profit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that X method works for short period. What happens is absolutely anything can work, and also not; it's a matter of luck at the end of the day. 

One strategy is not better than another for what concerns improving your odds. Same way betting red isn't really better than black, unless you know the outcome already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, skywallkee said:

D'Alembert won't ever work on any casino. It works maybe for first 10 bets. There won't ever be equal or more wins than loses in any game. I don't advice you using it. It is good only for fun or to see how it works, but not for profit!

thank for ur advice :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I searched someday info about this system. As a result of flatter progressions, one winning coup does usually not cover all losses that were made before. The advantage is however, that the bets don't increase as quickly. That again means that a longer losing streak can more be dealt with easier, and overall the game has the potential to go on much longer. The risk is that the player runs out of money or hits the table limit, which would force him to end the game, of course still exists, but it is much lower than when playing by the Martingale strategy. Ultimately with risk sometimes comes reward, but like any casino player it's fundamental that losing is kept at a minimum. 

As a result of the disadvantages that come with the D’Alembert roulette system – which mostly arise from progressing after lost coups, some mathematicians came up with a Contre version. The roulette Contre D’Alembert system basically works like the regular D’Alembert, only the other way around - instead of progressing after a lost round, the player increases the bet after a win. So after every round you win, you have to add one chip to your total bet, and after you lose, you take one chip away – unless you are already playing with just one chip, then you just leave it at that.

The advantages compared to the regular D’Alembert roulette system are that the player needs even less money to use it. If you happen to have a long (and unfortunate) losing streak, you don’t have to try compensating it by betting more and more chips.

I tried this system on other casino, but it didn't works very well. I prefer Martingale :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2017 at 8:34 AM, Jonata said:

 

REMEMBERING: The D'Alembert method works for a very short period !! In other words, KNOW STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------D'Alembert---------------------------------

D’Alembert is negative progression betting system, similar to martingale and Labouchere. This means that when a bet is lost, the next bet will be increased, and when a bet is won, the next bet will be decreased.

The system, also called montant et demontant, is often called a pyramid system. It is based on a mathematical equilibrium theory devised by a French mathematician of the same name. Like the martingale, this system is mainly applied to the even-money outside bets, and is favored by players who want to keep the amount of their bets and losses to a minimum. The betting progression is very simple: After each loss, you add one unit to the next bet, and after each win, one unit is deducted from the next bet.

As mentioned in the quote above, the basic system is to add 1 unit on a loss, and to deduct 1 unit on a win, with the minimum bet being 1 unit. An example of betting with D’Alembert:

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

2                                Loss                           -3

3                                 Win                           -1

2                                 Loss                          -3

3                                 Loss                          -6

4                                 Win                           -2

3                                 Win                            1

2                                 Win                            3

1                                 Win                            4

1                                 Loss                           3

2                                 Loss                           1

3                                 Win                            4

While D’Alembert works well for a short period of time, it is fundamentally flawed for any casino with a house edge, because the size of the bet is dependent on the total number of wins and losses. Assuming a house edge of 1%, you need to bet at 49.5% chance to win to make 2x profit per bet. This means that statistically, you will lose 1% more bets than you will win, causing your bets to slowly and continually increase in size until it becomes larger than your balance, in spite of possibly being in profit over all. While all betting systems are essentially a gamblers fallacy, d’Alembert is the most obviously flawed for lengthy use. Deviations of the d’Alembert strategy include “stretching” your wins or losses. This means that you need to hit more than one win or loss in a row to decrement or increment your bet. Below is the example bets from above, while stretching losses to 2 (increment only on 2 losses in a row)

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

2                                Win                             0

1                                Win                             1

1                                Win                             2

1                                Win                             3

1                                Loss                            2

1                                Loss                            1

2                                Win                             3

D’Alembert can be reversed as a positive progression system, meaning you increase the size of your bet on a win and decrease the size of the bet on a loss.

Bet Amount            Bet Result            Total Profit

1                                Loss                           -1

1                                Loss                           -2

1                                Win                            -1

2                                Loss                           -3

1                                Loss                           -4

1                                Win                            -3

2                                Win                            -1

3                                Win                             2

4                                Win                             6

5                                Loss                            1

4                                Loss                           -3

3                                Win                              0

 

PLEASE TEST AND TELL ME HOW THE RESULTS WERE!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

 

Sources: https://bot.seuntjie.com/bettingsystem.aspx?id=3

sorry to say mate @Jonata I did busted 200K using D'Alembert strategy. or maybe it's my another unlucky day.. sniff.. :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, akki785 said:

sorry to say mate @Jonata I did busted 200K using D'Alembert strategy. or maybe it's my another unlucky day.. sniff.. :$

He said it too that the strategy works only on short-term (first few bets) as the number of wins MUST be equal or greater to the number of loses which won't happen when it comes to gambling with 48% chance of win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skywallkee said:

He said it too that the strategy works only on short-term (first few bets) as the number of wins MUST be equal or greater to the number of loses which won't happen when it comes to gambling with 48% chance of win.

It was my first time, can you explain some more what are you trying to say..??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, akki785 said:

It was my first time, can you explain some more what are you trying to say..??

You aren't beating the edge like that with macro bets. 

It's a bit lost when it comes to online gambling, but these are all games of luck. You are supposed to guess the result and hope you are right. Strategies would just be your preferred way of playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, akki785 said:

It was my first time, can you explain some more what are you trying to say..??

What I'm trying to say is that this method gives you profit only when you won the same number of games as the number of games lost which can not be possible in the long run. The first 10 bets, for example, have a big chance to be 5 wins and 5 loses, but when you'll bet like 1000 bets, then you should have 500 wins and 500 loses, which won't happen, it will much likely be something like 400 wins and 600 loses, so you'll be on - when it comes to profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×