Sign in to follow this  
Enzo

Keno or Plinko? High Multipliers

Featured Comment

Which do you guys prefer for high multipliers?

Keno or Plinko? Obviously there are other games to play for high multipliers but I think by far, Keno and Plinko seem to be the most popular and widely used.

I tend to play plinko for high multipliers and keno for lower multipliers. I think it's much more profitable to play keno with low multipliers because the chances get a lot higher.

Let me know what you guys think, do you play any other games to hunt for high x's?

if I have to choose between keno and plinko then I would love to play plinko where the game plinko is easier than keno, playing keno to look for payout 11x will really need a lot of different rolls with plinko much faster so I'm more happy with plinko...

I prefer to hunt high multiplier on plinko cause I already hit 1000x many time's but on keno never hit 
I hit 710x on keno but it's on telegram challenge with zero bet.

Every game modes settings have advantages and disadvantages. Plinko is a balance draining in high setting but you can't lose 100% of your bets amount and keno can lose 100% of the bet amount if you don't hit the setting 

I prefer playing Plinko when hunting for high multipliers. In Plinko we got something back whenever the balls fall on the lowest multiplier which can prolong the playing time we have unlike other games like Keno that when we don't hit anything all the bet amount will be gone.

Imagine betting an all in on plinko, the ball rolls down to the far right and just launches into the 1000x. For me, this would be so much more satisfying than hitting a 1000x on keno.

This is why it has to be plinko for me, when comparing it to keno. :D 

Hello,

I think Keno is better because there is higher chance to hit a big multiplier (because on Plinko you can't lose, only 0.2x). Personally I prefer all-in on Keno even if hit a 1,000x on Plinko is really satisfying.

With regards, Kinou.

6 minutes ago, Thepug said:

Imagine betting an all in on plinko, the ball rolls down to the far right and just launches into the 1000x. For me, this would be so much more satisfying than hitting a 1000x on keno.

This is why it has to be plinko for me, when comparing it to keno. :D 

I feel like the 'sensation' or 'adrenaline' you get from watching the ball drop makes people prefer plinko. It's one of the reasons I love playing it :P

Plinko and keno were not giving good result for me.
i never got big multiplier hit in keno and Plinko.

i still trying some bets in day in keno and even in plinko to get positive result but never got same.

I said no to both games. because I never hit high payouts on both games. I prefer to play high payout on dice and limbo. but if I have to choose between keno and plinko, then I choose plinko

For big multipliers plinko works better. Keno is really, really though when it comes to hit big numbers. I have ever hit anything above 100x on keno and hit so many 1000x and 130x on plinko that I don't even remember

Hmm, not fan of these 2 games but if i need to choose i will choose plinko because i have a good record with plinko when i hunt a high multipliers, not in keno.

23 hours ago, Enzo said:

Keno or Plinko? Obviously there are other games to play for high multipliers but I think by far, Keno and Plinko seem to be the most popular and widely used.

I tend to play plinko for high multipliers and keno for lower multipliers. I think it's much more profitable to play keno with low multipliers because the chances get a lot higher.

Let me know what you guys think, do you play any other games to hunt for high x's?

I agree with you, I also play plinko in high multipliers and keno in low multipliers. because if I prefer to play high multipliers on plinko and it's also good to wager when we roll on plinko, our bets don't completely lose the smallest big losses, our bets will return around 0.2x. if you play keno with a big bet when you lose it will disappear all different from plinko so if you play in keno you prefer low risk or medium risk if I do.

When I want to knock out a high X, I play dice or plinko. But the blade is a rather risky game compared to others, and it’s quite easy to lose there, and at the same time you can make good money with a big X, but I rarely got big X there, so I don’t really like to play there. You can play dice with 10x and a bet of 100 satoshi, and if you play well, you can also make good money by raising the x2 bet when you lose, but there is a risk, however, like in all gambling. At the expense of keno, I can’t say because I myself have not played it yet and haven’t really delved into this game, but I’ll definitely try it soon.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:31 AM, Enzo said:

illchoose plinko., i dont want to play keno , i have no strategy for it, i dont think martingale will work on keno since it can go so deep of red sea, haha

On 8/29/2019 at 11:10 PM, kaleemmalik071 said:

well its a pure  a luck . man every single payout have his probability of win . i am chasing plinko 420 x from last 10 days i busted like 0.06 btc  25000 rolls still no hit  :( 

That is the way Plinko goes for me also.  I have hit a bunch of big multipliers on it, but they seem to come in bunches.  All other times it seems like all 0.2x for me...