Sign in to follow this  
htetaungxx

Rest for moment or continute betting after hit big multiplier?

Featured Comment

Yes I think if u got big multiplayer you not stop game because this is good time for you and game mod very good for u but just one think u need not take big risk after got big payout because this is dangerous for u if u play some small amount bits then you got good results again some people when they got big payout then they take more big risk and result they lose all so after big payout play carefully

i dont think its a good idea to take a break after winning big, after hitting high multipliers you should profit the max since you still get luck and it smiles to you, when you take a break and comeback you will lose your focus and your luck may stand against you, if you won just continue or withdraw. but if you lost big then its okay to take the break and come back after a moment to try if your luck got better. any way that was my way of playing, best of luck rolling :)

happened to me many times, I get a big payout, but instead of stopping and switching to a lower payment I just keep going and it takes even longer to come this next payment, with that I lose everything. But lately I'm not doing this, I get a big pay and mute game so it won't happen again.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:35 PM, dwaynesm said:

rest fo a moment, i think, greediness is a sign of bust, if happen you wona good one, you should stop, make withdraw, then buy things you need, then play with little balance some other time and make another profit, if this happen everytime, you have a big chance of getting rich. 

hi dwaynesm,
Most of people including me thinking to do like your's suggestion. But when we play continute after that we have to almost busted mostly and than we think to hit big again and depo than busted again. That's how i'm busted recently like that :D