Stake Forum
htetaungxx

How many can red straight on hight risk 9 pettern?

Featured Comment

Oftenly I got atleast 10 red in rows on 9 pettern. But today I got more than 20 red in rows and 25red in rows for 9 petterns in hight risk. 
It's really hunts for me and It's all take my balance before race. 
If you guys happen like that what you gonna do guys? Increase bet amount or change to others games which will be better?
Let me hear about your's experience for that guys.
thank you,
htetaungxx.

today i won 270x on a 8 pattern. it brought me to 30k doges. after that i had a massive dip in my winnings cause i was getting massive red streaks and only 4x on wins. 

if that happened to me i'd probably change games or change my seed. Not really sure because I don't play keno long term enough to get crazy streaks like that, and I haven't been unfortunate enough.

My personal record is 26 reds in a row with Keno High 10 numbers.  It is incredible how fast this combo can kill your balance.  Some gamblers are saying that the best combo with Keno High is with no more than 7 numbers...but having 10 will give you the chance to get at least one small multiplier but, then you only receive reds and reds.  That happens very much in Keno High.  Is a very hard configuration to gamble against but multipliers are very attractive.  I do mostly now that low with 10 numbers giving me results in races....not today.... today Keno in all presentations has been very bad to me.  Good luck with Keno bish!

When I pick randoms pick and I had numbers in mind that kind and that after playing this first randoms pick and I play the figure I had in mind nothing falls I have lost so far 20 times in a row before touching a multiplier :v