Stake Forum
wngo123

What is the minimum balance you would withdraw?

Featured Comment

What is the minimum balance you usually withdraw? Do you have such amount? I'm not talking about your dream amount, but just reasonable amount you win and feel that you should better withdraw it because if you continue you will bust. I think I would withdraw at USD$250, however my dream amount is from $800 - $1200, but I don't think I would ever reach it so I plan to withdraw at $250 :) 

I withdraw almost nothing but generaly I play almost only with free money so its really small amounts, once I withdrawed 15usd in eth and I was Happy becuase all it was for free, i Know I cannot make myself a milionaire from gambling , i just do it for fun and everything I can get from this fun is just another plus for me

Gl to Everybody, my friends 😊

for now I rarely make withdrawals even though it has exceeded the minimum withdrawal because I really want to get profit up to 1 btc, but I always withdraw my balance when I'm in need of it even though it's only $ 10. so I don't think too much about the amount that I have to withdraw if I need it even though a little I will withdraw it but if I no longer need it even though it's already $ 1k I will still leave the balance to look for 1 btc profit lol

I just cashout every $100 and leave some money left in the vault for another day. For example, if my balance was at $50, I would slowly make my way up and get to $150. I would withdraw $100 and leave $50 in the vault.

The best way to gamble is to only bet a small percentage of your bank roll and maintain it! :D 

From lower amount I always dream to make wd of minimum amount that I can. And if I depo much I set a goal if I reach there I make wd. Like I try to make my depo balance 4×. I will wd 3× of it and then I will continue continue my game with the left amount. That's like I will have left the same amount that I made in depo. That's a way to stay in profit. Though it's tough to reach 4× of depo. But it's a way if gambling. Mostly I also try to wd at 0.01 btc. 

I have no target when playing. Of course all the players play here to get profit, but I only focus on playing and have no target, sometimes when my balance is only 200k sats, I withdraw it

On 8/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, Thepug said:

I just cashout every $100 and leave some money left in the vault for another day. For example, if my balance was at $50, I would slowly make my way up and get to $150. I would withdraw $100 and leave $50 in the vault.

The best way to gamble is to only bet a small percentage of your bank roll and maintain it! :D 

I tend to play the same way.  I set my plan and goal before I start and once I reach that goal I withdraw the profits and start over with my original starting balance.

well usually is set my limits to 0.1btc but when the price of bitcoin is just high its mostly waaay out of reach for me, then i try to think in fiat currency and i tell my selves withdraw allways at around 250euro but then i tell my selves a few more bets cmon just a few and then its gone....

Not really a specific amount, maybe is just about they luck I am having, like when I have been doing good for some days I keep the balance to gamble it, but when I see I am doing bad then I place part of my balance in vault and if I get the minimum to withdraw I do it because from my own experience, bust is easy when you have a loss path and you keep gambling; greed is always around the corner.  Not a really big amount gambler so my withdrawals are not that big but when I got what I told then I do no matter what.  Good luck. 

0.002 bitcoin is enough for me to withdraw it, i prefer withdraw my coins fast than keep playing. Why? Because everytime i continue to play, it will end up with busted. So i always try to wd everytime i reach the minimum wd, but sometimes i keep it too for the races.

well it all depends on what my situation in rl and the finances are... so i guess in reality the mmin i would wd is 200k, the actual min wd... but i do usually if im not 0 in my fiat wallet... end up trying to go for at least 0.01 or somthing ... but it hasnt happened in a while... and maybe i should jjsut stick to 200k min wds...hmmm

56 minutes ago, jualid said:

0.002 bitcoin is enough for me to withdraw it, i prefer withdraw my coins fast than keep playing. Why? Because everytime i continue to play, it will end up with busted. So i always try to wd everytime i reach the minimum wd, but sometimes i keep it too for the races.

Good goals but do you really wd always at the point and after reaching there? Or try little more then bust? Cause I have always same plan like you. But I can't stop there if I reach. I always think if I reach to mini I will do wd. But after reaching there I try little more to left some at game and wd mini. That result bad and I bust most of the time. Even if I make it wd I made it redepo to get quick up like double or triple my depo. Sometimes it happens. Finally I lose all always. 

3 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Good goals but do you really wd always at the point and after reaching there? Or try little more then bust? Cause I have always same plan like you. But I can't stop there if I reach. I always think if I reach to mini I will do wd. But after reaching there I try little more to left some at game and wd mini. That result bad and I bust most of the time. Even if I make it wd I made it redepo to get quick up like double or triple my depo. Sometimes it happens. Finally I lose all always. 

Wd always at that point, because if i continue gamble, i will busted all my coins for sure. It's better to withdraw it all than continue play and busted, maybe left some amount to play.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:15 AM, wngo123 said:

What is the minimum balance you usually withdraw? Do you have such amount? I'm not talking about your dream amount, but just reasonable amount you win and feel that you should better withdraw it because if you continue you will bust. I think I would withdraw at USD$250, however my dream amount is from $800 - $1200, but I don't think I would ever reach it so I plan to withdraw at $250 :) 

i will withdraw even 200k satoshi, thats the minimum riught? its already money we can use for, but ofcourse it depend on how much you deposit.

I see many huge figures , I'm quite sick and lot of my winnings go toward medical billshoping to set a few milestones and personal achievements

$200 - $500 -$1000 and keep rising as k havwkre to play with, one day I'll reach 38k and be free of those then can start over haha

On 8/30/2019 at 3:15 AM, wngo123 said:

$ 100 good enough for me, unless any target i must reached.  :D

Minimum i would withdraw is what I started with or somewhere between $20-100 profit ontop. It all depends how the session has been going up until that point. If I have been doing super well, I might withdraw my start deposit and continue!