htetaungxx

Have you been test on keno 1 pettern strategy with hight risk?

Featured Comment

Hello guys, 
I was really like to play keno for these day. And I testing some strategy before bet. Sometimes when I get red straight during hight risk any pettern, I going to choose only 1 pettern. Starting for number 1 untill hit, after hit number 1, I change to number 2. That's was pretty awsome for me a moment. But it's can risk if long time or greeding, because I've been busted more than 2times yesterday. 
Honstly this strategy is not my own, I just found on youtube. I was already forgot who post this strategy.
If also tested this strategy, let me hear about your experience with this strategy guys.
thanks,
htetaungxx.

I am not really sure what you are saying here.  Are you saying you bet on #1 and after it hits, you change to #2?  Or are you saying you play only 1 number and then go to 2 numbers after it hits?

in gambling there is just 1 strategy and it is your self  control . cashing out on time is a good strategy . nothing will work these tricks . at one point you will bust  if you keep continue to playing  

I don't think I understand either. So you go for Tile #1? And then #2? And so on?

That's a very weird strategy, but whatever works!

More power to ya! Hope you win more with this strange strategy!

I am a Keno fan (also a Video Poker, just for you all to know) and today's race was full Keno to me with BCH.  I do have couple of own strategies and never heard of this one in your topic.  I will for sure try it because sounds pretty fair in order to get a chance to have winnings.  Changing the one number every time it hits.  I will try it in the next race, I will keep you updated pal.  Thanks for sharing.  Good luck with this.