Enzo

My new found love - Hilo.

Featured Comment

Yesterday I found my new favorite game. I feel like I make one of these topics often xD my opinions always change, oh well.

Anyways, Yesterday I was playing HiLo with some rakeback, and I bust, but then I got a 5000 sat tip from a mod and went all in on hilo, got a 27.8x or something like that, 140k sats or so in that bet. From there I was like; "okay...i love hilo!" xD

I think HiLo takes a lot of intuition, not a lot of players talk about the intuition that isn't required, but definitely can help with wins. I experience it all the time but unfortunately sometimes it's right sometimes its wrong.

I think i'll definitely be playing a lot more hilo now!

6 minutes ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

yeah if you are  good in guessing  then of course hilo will make you rich . its depend on your luck and 6th sense . 

that's a good news there is another hilo lover :P

I really think my guessing is good tbh. I seem to almost always either call it right, or skip because i'm just too unsure and not willing to risk it!

Hilo has been very bad to me.  There were times when I couldn´t get more than 3 cards, always busted.  Then I started to change cards, like 7,8,9 but happened anyway.  To me Hilo is not a very trust game as there is an infinity number of deck of cards that you are gambling against, and the fact that you will have those A's and K's is just an additional risk I don´t think I want.  I am glad you find your way to love Hilo.  I do gamble once in a while but only to get "fast" profit with small multipliers and I do very often switch the first card if I don´t like it, but again, always something happens and I got busted.  My opinion.  Good luck.

I used to love HiLo but recently I begin to hate it because it doesn't give me any big multipliers anymore. Something is really wrong with this game recently. And HiLo can go crazy sometimes, doesn't matter what you do every card you try is wrong and can melt your balance like plinko. There is no perfect game. 

you know i've been wondering just play hi-lo and keep skipping cards until you get like a 70% or above chance of a card.. you get like 50 skips i think so its definetly worth it.

I've had great experiences with hi=lo one time i hit 1827x.. but the only problem was i was at 0 sat bet :P

so anyway... hi-lo is a great game but at anytime in the game it can psych you with that low % card being the one that comes next

Sometimes when we try a new game then we got some good results and make some good profit Hilo is a good game and Hilo give good results but if u play some cool mind I also make 2,3 times good profit on Hilo game and after mines Hilo my favourite game for playing on stake

hilo is an easy game but in my opinion it sometimes makes us profit sometimes makes us bust too. last week I played hilo and got 750k satoshi 🤑 with 25k satoshi bets that I was desperate to play with big bets because I wanted to try my luck and the 749k satoshi boom I got if I made a wrong prediction maybe I would be upset at that time.😂