Stake Forum
htetaungxx

How to choose your petten in keno?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,

As for me,when I play keno I choose petten form previous hit number and compare with seed and multiplier.
But it's doesn't work on these day for me. 
So, how about you guys?
Let me hear about your's lucky petten and how to choose it.

htetaungxx.

It is a difficult question to answer. Maybe the correct way to choose a patter for Keno is exactly that one you are posting, by taking a look to those numbers that more pop up more frequently than others.  I do have three or four patterns (all with 10 numbers), and I choose it because I like the numbers or because I like the figure you can set in board.  My patterns "doing figures"  are "compacted" and I just draw those all over the board depending the distribution of the numbers that Keno "opens", I am just following each roll what I think is the best place to put my pattern.  I will probably start to write down the numbers that shows most of the times, how many rolls should I click in order to have a good statistic?  Do you think that to put a bet amount or not will change the game?  Good luck. 

Well I just play keno some times because this is not my best game but when I play keno I just start keno and checked 5,6 bit with very small amount and see which petten good for win then I select petten to see 1st 5,6 bits nbrs 

every time I play I always read the pattern first, which is a pattern of numbers that often come out anything, then I will choose numbers that often come out, then I start to test with a small bet when feeling good, then the big bet will go up by around 25% on my bet.

15 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I prefer to use grouping tiles close to each other, since in my opinion keno loves the proximity of tiles and the probability of winning increases, at least it seems to me.

I also use this method because of the simple reason for me, if organized separately, my eyes will look dizzy when my eyes look.:P

2 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,

As for me,when I play keno I choose petten form previous hit number and compare with seed and multiplier.
But it's doesn't work on these day for me. 
So, how about you guys?
Let me hear about your's lucky petten and how to choose it.

htetaungxx.

I just go off of what feels right. In a truly random environment, past results have zero influence on future results.

1 hour ago, Qvvaser109 said:

I just go off of what feels right. In a truly random environment, past results have zero influence on future results.

I agree.. I usually just click random tiles.  Sometimes I'll group them in blocks and/or picture like patterns.  I'm not sure there is a certain way that is better than any other.

I just like to draw funny or cool patterns in keno. I know that it doesn’t matter wherever you put the numbers because the odds will always be the same. 

There is nothing better than hitting a large multiplier, when your keno bet is in the shape of a smiley face. Just give the game some happiness and it will reward you! :D 

On 8/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, cryptofly said:

It is a difficult question to answer. Maybe the correct way to choose a patter for Keno is exactly that one you are posting, by taking a look to those numbers that more pop up more frequently than others.  I do have three or four patterns (all with 10 numbers), and I choose it because I like the numbers or because I like the figure you can set in board.  My patterns "doing figures"  are "compacted" and I just draw those all over the board depending the distribution of the numbers that Keno "opens", I am just following each roll what I think is the best place to put my pattern.  I will probably start to write down the numbers that shows most of the times, how many rolls should I click in order to have a good statistic?  Do you think that to put a bet amount or not will change the game?  Good luck. 

Oftenly Isaw that u got big multiplier during playing keno. I note that and I follow your ssuggeestion. Keno was really monster to me on these day. thanks crypto.