Everything you need to know about Affiliate Program

Featured Comment

Hello! :)

As some of you may know, we have a very active (and attractive) Affiliate Program available here at Stake. 

I will try to explain how everything works, so all of you could understand it a bit better, and maybe get interested in working on this and earn some extra money simply by bringing new people to play at Stake.com. :) 

Refer our brand and earn money through participating in Stake’s Affiliate Program! You will receive an affiliate commission for every user that registers and plays on Stake through your links.

Being a Stake affiliate means you will earn money on amount wagered - which unlike traditional affiliate programs, includes money that is both won and lost.

NOTE: Only appropriate affiliates will be considered.

If we notice any abuse attempt, we hold the rights not to keep your affiliate campaigns active. Abuse would mean: inappropriate behaviour of any kind, self-referring, using any ways to bypass the strict rule that self-referring is forbidden, any deals with other players in sense of sharing the affiliate commission if they register under your URL, etc.

How to create a campaign? 

In order to create an Affiliate campaign, follow these steps:

• Go to: https://stake.com/affiliate/campaigns
  • Choose a campaign name and code.
  • Name will be visible to you in the list of campaigns you have active (it's visible on the same page, below the option to create a new one) and the code will be visible in your Affiliate URL that you will share with your friends (the code must contain at least three characters).
  • After you've entered what's required in those two fields, just click on the "Create Campaign" button, and you have your own Affiliate Campaign listed down below. 

image.png

image.png

• You will see the basic statistics there (date when the campaign is created, commission rate, the number of depositors among your referees, and total number of deposits made by your referees)

Analytics?

• When you open the Analytics page: https://stake.com/affiliate/analytics , you will see similar statistics as shown above, along with number of hits (how many times was your link opened) and number of referrals (how many users actually registered after opening your link).
  • You will also see the option "Normalised" in the upper right corner, and that's giving you an option to normalise all of the amounts related to your Affiliate Program in the currency of your own choice.

image.png

Referred users information?

• Next tab will give you a better insight when it comes to your referred users, and their statistics.
  • You will see the menu where you can choose between campaigns on the left, and choose the parameter by which your referees will be sorted (by the date when they created accounts, by the number of deposits they have made or by the commission amount you have earned from them)

image.png

• Below that, you will be able to see information about your registered users (a hint of their usernames, date when they created their accounts, number of deposits, their wagered amounts and the commission amounts you've earned from them)

image.png

• By pressing the arrow next to the commission amount, you will get all the details about their wagered amounts and your commission amounts in each currency separately.

image.png

Affiliate Funds? 

• When you open the last tab in your Affiliate section, you will get all the information about your available and withdrawn funds, and the total commission amount you had for each currency that's available.
  • Below the amounts, you have the button for withdrawing all of your available commission instantly on your balance. There are no minimum or maximum amounts defined, anything you have collected there can be withdrawn at any given moment.

image.png

Additional information?

In case you do decide to join this journey, here you can find additional information you might find useful:

• Standard Affiliate commission is 10% (it's counted on house edge of wagered amounts your referees have - for example: on 1 coin wagered, you will be receiving 0.001 on your Affiliate balance)
  • If you do show your interest and have an outstanding reach, never hesitate to contact support that will guide you and tell you what are the options for the commission rate increase. Upon speaking to your affiliate manager, we may be able to negotiate a customised program. 
  • You are free to advertise your campaign wherever you find it appropriate, just make sure you're respecting the rules, so this doesn't turn into a negative marketing campaign for all of us.
  • If you want your campaign to be visually attractive as well, feel free to check out our available banners that could be used for promotional purposes (forum signatures, banners on other sites, etc). You can find that below the tab for creating a new campaign:

image.png

I hope I provided you with enough information to understand this better, and maybe give you an idea how to start your own Affiliate Campaign. 

If you thing I missed mentioning something, please, comment below, and I will be happy to answer all of your questions, as always. :)

Good luck! 🍀

I have two refer but they not active, Have any banner or anything else that I can use ?

15 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

I have no friends.

I'm afraid I can't help you with that. :D 😭

7 minutes ago, jb244 said:

I have two refer but they not active, Have any banner or anything else that I can use ?

Hey, there are banners in that dropbox folder I shared the link above. :)  You are free to use any of those. :) Or make your own if you prefer. :) 

2 minutes ago, Irena said:

I'm afraid I can't help you with that. :D 😭

Hey, there are banners in that dropbox folder I shared the link above. :)  You are free to use any of those. :) Or make your own if you prefer. :) 

Got it Irena, Thanks. Hope it would be be use for me.

What would you recommend to find affiliates ? (other than friends & family) 

I have tried for a whole day once on some sites and ended up with 8 Affiliates and only 1 deposited and played for a bit before going AWOL and the rest just played with whatever balance they were given upon registering and quit. After spending a whole day I felt like it was a massive waste of time.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:22 PM, Irena said:

Здравствуйте! :)

У нас есть очень активная (и привлекательная) партнерская программа, доступная здесь, в коле. 

Я постараюсь объяснить, как все работают, чтобы все вы могли понять, что это немного лучше. :) 

Пригласите наш бренд и зарабатывайте, участвуя в партнерской программе! Вы получите партнерскую комиссию за каждого пользователя.

Это означает, что вы будете зарабатывать на поставленной сумме.

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ:

Если вы хотите, чтобы ваша партнерская кампания была активна. Это означает, что поведение любого рода, доступ к нему, использование любых способов, предоставление возможности строго соблюдать правило, запрещение упоминания самого себя, любые сделки с другими игроками в смысле разделения партнерской комиссии, если они регистрируются под вашим URL, и т. Д.

Как создать кампанию? 

Чтобы создать партнерскую кампанию, выполните следующие действия:

• Перейдите по адресуhttps://stake.com/affiliate/campaigns
  • Выберите название кампании и код.
  • URL будет отображаться в вашем партнерском URL-адресе, который должен содержать не менее трех символов.
  • После того, как вам понадобится в этих двух полях, просто нажмите кнопку «Создать кампанию», и у вас появится собственная Партнерская кампания, перечисленная ниже. 

image.png

image.png

• Там вы увидите основную статистическую комиссию, количество депозитов среди всех судей и общее количество депозитов.

Аналитика?

• Когда вы откроете страницу Google Analytics:  https://stake.com/affiliate/analytics  , вы увидите статистические данные, аналогичные показанные выше, и количество рефералов (количество пользователей фактически зарегистрировано после открытия вашей страницы). ссылки).
  • Вы также увидите опцию «Нормализовано» в правом верхнем углу, и это дает вам возможность нормализовать все суммы, связанные с вашей партнерской программой, в соответствии с вашим выбору.

image.png

Информация о привлеченных пользователях?

• Следующая вкладка поможет вам лучше понять, когда речь идет о ваших привлеченных пользователях и их статистике.
  • Вы увидите меню, в котором вы можете выбрать любой вариант, который будет выбран для вас (в зависимости от количества созданных аккаунтов или от суммы комиссии, заработанной на них).

image.png

• Ниже вы сможете увидеть информацию о ваших зарегистрированных пользователях, о том, как они сделали свои учетные записи, количество депозитов, их ставки в ставках и суммы комиссионных, которые вы получили от них)

image.png

• Вы получите всю информацию об их ставках и ставках комиссионных в каждой резолюции отдельно.

image.png

Партнерские фонды? 

• Открытая последняя вкладка в разделе «Партнер», вы получите всю информацию о доступных и необходимых средствах, а также общую сумму комиссии, которую вы получите для каждой доступной валюты.
  • У вас есть кнопка для снятия всех комиссий на ваш баланс. Минимальная или максимальная сумма не может быть установлена в любой момент.

image.png

Дополнительная информация?

Если вы решите присоединиться к этому путешествию,

• Стандартная партнерская комиссия составляет 10% (она рассчитывается на основе ставок, поставленных Вашими судьями, например: на 1 поставленную монету вы получите 0,001 на свой партнерский баланс )
  • Если вы проявили интерес и достигли выдающихся результатов, не стесняйтесь обращаться в службу поддержки, которая поможет вам и расскажет, каковы варианты Повышения ставки КОМИССИИ . Мы договоримся о специальной программе. 
  • Вы можете рекламировать свою кампанию везде, где вам нужно соблюсти правила, чтобы это не превратилось в негативную маркетинговую кампанию для всех нас.
  • Если вы хотите, чтобы ваша кампания была визуально привлекательной, не нужно проверять наши доступные баннеры, которые можно использовать в рекламных целях (баннеры на других сайтах и т. Д.). Для создания новой кампании:

image.png

Я надеюсь, что вы сможете понять собственную партнерскую кампанию. 

Если вы что-то упустили, пожалуйста, прокомментируйте ниже, и я буду рад ответить на все ваши вопросы, как всегда. :)

Удачи! 🍀

I would like to buy referrals. Do you have them? Advertising is hard for me. In my opinion, to buy from you users that are not invited to register, this is one of the best innovations would be on the drain. You better sell referrals.

Edited by Vusal

On 9/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, Vusal said:

I would like to buy referrals. Do you have them? Advertising is hard for me. In my opinion, to buy from you users that are not invited to register, this is one of the best innovations would be on the drain. You better sell referrals.

The referrals are not for sale, sorry. If you get someone as your referral, that person cannot be 'transferred' to someone else's account, so it is an idle task even to ask ;) 

The best would be to advertise your affiliate link on some gambling forums that support this (for example in signatures or so), on social media, somewhere you know you can find new people to bring them to the site :)