Sign in to follow this  
kaleemmalik071

Stake Mega race and 1st Mega Boost | Exited ?

Featured Comment

Hi guys greetings ! ~ :) 

I am pretty sure you all guys heard news from Eddie that now stake 'll stop distributing coupons for Weekly Mega race :( . Yes of Course that's a bad news but wait wait :P there is an exiting news too . Eddie just Announced that from today Mega boost 'll be givenaway to Stake VIP users instead of Coupons :) . So just let me know how exited you guys are for it cause it would be first time so as first experience i always enjoyed . what's your thinking about it ? 

21 minutes ago, quiznos said:

well being  a non-vip person, it wouldnt matter much to me.

but for vip's omgomgomogmomgomg

im thinking vip's will get maybe double or triple their normal amount

hi bro try to wager 1 Btc and get into vip list :P

21 minutes ago, Bitfoxs said:

I still don't understand how this mega boost works but I hope will be better than vip coupons :P

same here no idea but too much exited for it :)

Hello,

I am really excited by the Eddie's announcement on Telegram. I hope I will get some to play and to withdraw... Because my last coupon was about 1€.. but I wagered a lot.. Anyway thank you Eddie :D 

With regards, Kinou.

really treat the good of eddie for people who spend a lot of money on the web, hopefully the coupon can replace some of the lost in the game. congratulations also for those who get megabost and don't be sad for those who haven't got it hehe

Edited by cukup2

I'm a bit disappointed. After week of playing so much all I got was $2. Always good to receive something better than nothing right? But still I expected to be more impressed and was actually waiting for Saturday for this mega boost. I guess it shouldn't be called mega boost.  

Hello all dear users on forum.

I contacted Eddie on telegram, silver or bronze they have boost but it's trial. Gold and plantium stars are available on boost. If you want get gold star and don't wait.. wager more to 100k dollars to get new vip gold star. It's not problem. It's possible everyhing. None what complain about that. Nothing to complain about. 

A long way ahead of you on platinum star.

Greetings!

Edited by Tomki

29 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

There is no mega boost in my account even though I am VIP, so I don't know how much is gained from mega boost, maybe only for VIP platinum and gold, while I am still bronze.

Mega Boost is for all VIPs. The link was posted on Telegram channel for VIPs. You can claim your mega boost, here is the link: 

https://stake.com/?coupon=MEGABOOST3108A

Hello there all dear users on forum!

This is coupon boost, but not boost. You need get star gold and plantium frist for available boost. Don't think about mega boost :D 

I claimed 190k satoshi BTC, because so i much wagered 1.7 BTC a far!

Regards!

I have deposited $0 of my own money in to crypto. I am a Bronze VIP and the main reason why I have such a high wager, is down to patience and determination. 

With that aside, I only became a VIP around a month ago and I have only claimed a VIP telegram coupon once, which was for $3.

Personally, I think that this is a nice amount for free, but for people that wagered a lot throughout the week, such a small reward can’t be justified. If you were a VIP and you wagered $1, you would get the same as someone that had wagered $100k, which isn’t fair.

Also, Eddie explained how people would abuse the coupons and they wouldn’t bet with them. They would just cash them out every week and they wouldn’t deposit to the site. 

Mega boosts can only be positive for stake. You don’t have people abusing the coupon system, if you wager more, you get more money back and people that don’t bet on the site, don’t get the same reward as you, if you wagered far more than them! :D 

Great work by Eddie and the team for introducing this, as people like can get far more back than coupon abusers. :) 

after a couple weeks of lower vip coupons I made a small deposit previous week. I managed to wager about 2BTC the previous 7 days. yesterday with the so called mega boost I received about 200k satoshi. So I was pleased with what I got. but didn't use it to join the race. I played some games and withdrew about 700k satoshi and transferred it to my sport betting account. I placed some bets and managed to turn my 700k satoshi into 0.045BTC yesterday with my sport bets. So it was a very great Return on the small 190k mega boost I received 

I thought it'll be something like "Boost" where one needs to claim it on the platform, but not through a link, only to find out it's still in coupon form. Either the name was changed to fit better how is the amount is being accumulated or maybe it'll be Boost-like but failed to implement it yesterday. Nonetheless, it was well-explained and I don't see any difference as I got almost same amount as past weeks.