wngo123

Why you play mines?

Featured Comment

What is the reason when you go to play mines? Is it because you think you can get very high multiplier and add a lot of profit to your main balance or rather you go to mines to play it slow and not thinking about big multipliers but you just go to play it safe and hope to accumulate profits with many bets? For me it's in the middle. I do some safe , small bets and once in a while I try to get as many tiles as possible hoping to win big. I need to tell you that this works. You can't win all the time, but with the game like mines you need to try at least a few times to get many tiles uncovered, because this game can really give you some boost :) 

I play mines only for interludes when playing alone and looking for a little profit from mines.

I now rarely play mines because I am not in the mood to play mines.

I am still traumatized to lose 10k dogecoin playing in mines and still afraid to play in mines for now.

😂

you know there is a specific strategy for mines put no of mines at 3 and play to get diamonds till you get payout of 5x or 7.92x!

Tip - mines usually appear in a bundle somewhere so rather than choosing different aread to click on tiles go all in a row and avoid the last edges because they are risky.

I play mines because this is my best game on stake and I make many times profit this game and I feel relaxed playing this game and no I don't go for big payout this game I cashout 1.5x 2x 3x and some time some big but mostly I cashout low payout because my every bit amount change that's why I not take a risk big payout for example if my 1st bit amount 0.0001 Btc then my sacand bit amount 0.001 Btc and up to this amount this is a fastest my strategy increase balance and mostly I successfull this strategy

Mines is the most deceptive game when playing with big bets in my opinion.

but mines is a game that can make us rich if a big payout hits like faris for example he is a master mines who always get big payouts in mines in my opinion.

but I don't like to play mines because it's too risky to play in mines with big bets.