Stake Community
otomatis

Nucleus Coin (NCL) - ICO & Free Token

Featured Comment

Links to join : https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/#_register?mwr=5946-ab58d664

non ref.links: https://bitcoingrowthbot.io  (without referral, you'll not receiving a bonus 20 token worth 15$ USD)

Nucleus is a Lending Program, where you Earn daily interest from the Nucleus lending program. An Income solution for passive investors.

This investment option involves profiting from Bitcoin Growth Bot volatility trading algo. Based on your investment option you will receive daily profit. You will receive your CAPITAL BACK upon investment term completion, to take out from the Bitcoin Growth Bot lending platform or optionally reinvest back into the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.

lending.png

lending-program-768x230.png

The system is based on MLM (multi level marketing)

3-level-1.jpg

After launching, they're promising immediately available to traded at waves dex.

Ico Pre-sale time are below:

CTC-1-1024x25.png

Screen-Shot-2017-11-04-at-3.30.00-PM-102

CTC-2-1024x23.png

3 million Nucleus Coin tokens will be available for the pre-sale starting on December 1st and ending on December 21st.

So, a month after this post, it may goes live and start the lending programs.

does it'll be next btcjam? a lending platform?

too much lending platform based on blockchain i think. :( 

Links to join : https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/#_register?mwr=5946-ab58d664

non ref.links: https://bitcoingrowthbot.io  (without referral, you'll not receiving a bonus 20 token worth 15$ USD)

14 hours ago, Kargai said:

Same ponzi scam as Bitconnect or the new NEOconnect it seem :) 

don't know if it is has same ponzy scam. if it's free, why not creating an accounts there? :D

*always use random password for each other type sites like this :D 

13 hours ago, Snike said:

If it's free I like it!

haha.. free stuff is the best xD

That always fail, it's basic maths. Look at this picture :

3-level-1.jpg&key=20d30cf90aa60ab8a2b2f4

How is it sustainable on the long term ? At one moment there is not enough new affiliates entering the system to pay those before.

It's exactly the same reason why Bitconnect or NeoConnect will crumble at one point. Bitconnect is working for a long time but only because 2017was the year of the explosion of new comers in the crypto world, that's why people say it's not a scam right now. But it will fall at one moment and lots of new affiliates will not return enough of their investment, only those who were there before will will something.

That's why I have absolutely no trust in crypto expert speaking positively about Bitconnect, they know the system ... they just want their subscribers to register to make some bucks on them. Moraly unacceptable for me.

Always the deposit and earn interest thing takes me granted for telling its a scam. Also why to deposit only btc eth ltc no nucleus directly ? 

14 hours ago, Kate said:

Always the deposit and earn interest thing takes me granted for telling its a scam. Also why to deposit only btc eth ltc no nucleus directly ? 

BGB uses a real trading algorithm in Forex markets. Completely trackable through a 3rd party verification called MyFxbook. Investors make gains as the bot makes gains. There is no "magic" daily returns that others have offered. 

Investors send NCL (Nucleus) to the platform. BGB converts to BTC for the forex broker to use in trading. The payout to investor is in BTC. Also, NCL is on decentralized exchange so no manipulation.

5 hours ago, Azmi said:

Heloo :)

Hello! 👍

4 hours ago, yukikoio said:

looking for good project, good place to insvert future

Yes, very much! BGB grows and adds to the platform constantly... As we begin to bridge the gap between traditional and crypto investing, BGB will be one of a kind market leader...

The info in this original post has all changed... That was back in 2017 and the entire strucutre, platform and whitepaper are all different... There is no MLM... The investment terms are 28 days... You can early withdraw for any reason, so not locked in... 

7 hours ago, Lukc22 said:

BGB uses a real trading algorithm in Forex markets. Completely trackable through a 3rd party verification called MyFxbook. Investors make gains as the bot makes gains. There is no "magic" daily returns that others have offered. 

Investors send NCL (Nucleus) to the platform. BGB converts to BTC for the forex broker to use in trading. The payout to investor is in BTC. Also, NCL is on decentralized exchange so no manipulation.

The image says that we have to deposit either BTC,LTC,ETH or EUR not Nucleus 

17 hours ago, Kate said:

The image says that we have to deposit either BTC,LTC,ETH or EUR not Nucleus 

All of that info is old... The platform was completely restructured late December/early January... Check out www.botcoingrowthbot.io and get the new info... Can also join in Telegram...

8 hours ago, athena2007 said:

lets have alook at this .. i seem to look at all these ico and stuff but thats it .. i wont be investing in this

ICO's are the absolute highest risk investment out there... I wouldn't even classify an ICO as an investment, its a gamble... BGB is one of the 5% of ICO's from 2017 that are still active... 95% are gone now... Invest in something real...

9 hours ago, Lukc22 said:

All of that info is old... The platform was completely restructured late December/early January... Check out www.botcoingrowthbot.io and get the new info... Can also join in Telegram...

Ok then you can edit and update the info so people dont get wrong information :)

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Ok then you can edit and update the info so people dont get wrong information :)

I am not the original poster of this thread... I'm not sure how I edit some else's post...

For up to date and accurate information, visit the website... www.bitcoingrowthbot.io

13 minutes ago, Lukc22 said:

I am not the original poster of this thread... I'm not sure how I edit some else's post...

For up to date and accurate information, visit the website... www.bitcoingrowthbot.io

Oh ok I thought you were the owner of the acct thats why I said. Also you a promoter like him ??

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Oh ok I thought you were the owner of the acct thats why I said. Also you a promoter like him ??

I am an admin for BGB...

1 hour ago, Cogmaster said:

Is it legit?

Very legit... Feel free to to check us out on Telegram and ask questions... Can also check out the website... We have videos and White paper... Awesome paltform, that just flawlessly works...

14 minutes ago, Lukc22 said:

I am an admin for BGB...

Very legit... Feel free to to check us out on Telegram and ask questions... Can also check out the website... We have videos and White paper... Awesome paltform, that just flawlessly works...

That explains a lot. Ok well umm try to reach out to the member who made the post and tell him/her to edit it